What's new

Dr۔ Shahabaz Gill arrested from Islamabad

Then in aabpara.

My mistake he is on two-day physical remand.

So you don't know anything yourself and just making up things as you go...kabhi judicial, kabhi Bara Kahu, kabhi Aabpara...shabash.

Aabpara bhi nhn hai...Faisal Ch said that they went to Kohsar, he wasn't there. Went to Aabpara, he wasn't there and the SHO said we don't have anything to do with the case.

Why can't you simply accept that yes, police is hiding him and not letting him meet the lawyers. Ab ghalat cheez ko support kar rahay hai to own up to it, don't peddle lies.

Then in aabpara.

My mistake he is on two-day physical remand.

They can meet him tomorrow and also plead his case. Nevertheless, PTI as a party should come out and support him which is lacking. I think many are wary of the neutrals!
lol ....2 days of physical remand means......

So you don't know anything yourself and just making up things as you go...kabhi judicial, kabhi Bara Kahu, kabhi Aabpara..
Its not my business to track him all the time, he is in Isloo definitely.
Faisal Ch said that they went to Kohsar,
Why the advocate so desperate to meet him when the court gave a two day remand. Can meet him tomorrow in the court.
Why can't you simply accept that yes, police is hiding him and not letting him meet the lawyers.
I think the court will allow him tomorrow, it happens all the time.
Ab ghalat cheez ko support kar rahay hai to own up to it
I am sorry for SG, but think what he uttered his own party will not OWN him at the moment.
don't peddle lies
Like what, people write so many things here, I at least mostly quote mainstream media with an odd biased tweet.

These pti tactics of doing nothing fir the poor lady and her child……well they gonna lose a lot of supporters…….sirf tweets kerke kaam chalana ha bas?
Who gonna rescue thise innocents?

Its not my business to track him all the time, he is in Isloo definitely.

Then why are you claiming something that is not your business?

So we went from judicial in Bara Kahu to Aabpara and now to Islamabad.

Next you're gonna say he is definitely inside Pakistan!

Well done my man.

Why the advocate so desperate to meet him when the court gave a two day remand. Can meet him tomorrow in the court.

Because he is his lawyer? Are you even reading what you are writing?

Like what, people write so many things here, I at least mostly quote mainstream media with an odd biased tweet.

Yesm freelance journalist Majid Nizami is definitely mainstream media.

Aaj kal waisay mainstream media ki bhi koi authenticity nhn rahi, but still.

Then why are you claiming something that is not your business?

So we went from judicial in Bara Kahu to Aabpara and now to Islamabad.

Next you're gonna say he is definitely inside Pakistan!

Well done my man.

Because he is his lawyer? Are you even reading what you are writing?

Yesm freelance journalist Majid Nizami is definitely mainstream media.

Aaj kal waisay mainstream media ki bhi koi authenticity nhn rahi, but still.
Yaar kal aana do, itna bara masla kyon banaya howa ha.
Regarding Faisal Chaudhry who is the brother of Fawad Chaudhry, I do not believe him (Quoting a lovely Quote from you), with a truck of salt.

Our Army brothers are back in Swat, and the security of the nation is handed over to brothers in arms.

Yaar kal aana do, itna bara masla kyon banaya howa ha.
Regarding Faisal Chaudhry who is the brother of Fawad Chaudhry, I do not believe him (Quoting a lovely Quote from you), with a truck of salt.

Mainay to masla nhn banaya, PDM journos are peddling the narrative and you are the one who is posting tweets "PTI ka koi banda jail main milnay nhn gaya", and when I tell you that no one knows where he is, and call you out on your lie...you change the argument completely?

Very nicely done sir.

And you are completely in your right to do so.

These pti tactics of doing nothing fir the poor lady and her child……well they gonna lose a lot of supporters…….sirf tweets kerke kaam chalana ha bas?
Who gonna rescue thise innocents?

Bail file krny k ley paysay lgty yeah to pallay sy chai b nae peetay.

Oh bhai photoshop ha.
It becomes "photoshop" when nani is exposed

But when Nani shares videos ? They are not deep fake? These patwaris are the worst liars than the gangus

This is how a photoshop looks like the crowd is facing the opposite direction 😂

FRTBY74aMAAFJeg.jpg

Brother-in-law of Gill’s driver remanded to police, wife sent to jail​

Accused’s counsel earlier argued 'video evidence proving police entered driver's house without warrant'

Saqib Bashir
August 11, 2022

ISLAMABAD: A district and sessions court in Islamabad granted on Thursday the Islamabad police's request for physical remand of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader Shahbaz Gill’s driver’s brother-in-law, while sending the driver's wife to jail.

The court announced its judgment shortly after reserving it after hearing the accused's counsel's arguments.

Following the court announcing its judgment, the counsel for the wife filed a post-arrest bail petition, on which the court later issued notices. Judicial Magistrate Salman Badar has summoned the police and prosecutor tomorrow, asking for the wife to kept in jail tonight.

Earlier this week, Gill was arrested on charges of sedition and inciting the public against state institutions.

Read Court grants police two-day physical remand of Shahbaz Gill

Following Gill’s arrest, the ICT police raided his driver’s home and maintained that the driver’s family had protested in a government car.

During court proceedings today, the accused’s counsel Faisal Chaudhry said that the incident took place at 9pm last night and claimed there was “video evidence proving that the police entered [the driver's house] without a warrant”.

The lawyer also claimed that the police had vandalized the accused’s home and also beaten them.

“We were to file a petition for habeas corpus today but the police released the news to the media,” said the advocate as he argued that “considering the role the woman played in the case posits her to be discharged” since “all but one provision in the suit are bailable offenses”.

During the proceedings, the accused’s 10-month old daughter began crying and was prevented from meeting her mother upon which Civil Judge Salman Badr ordered the girl to be brought to her in the courtroom.

When the judge asked the woman if she wanted to say something, she stated that “the police broke the door and entered [the house], we only came to know [of the incident] when the police had reached our bedroom. Our privacy was not even considered”.

“More than 20 police officers entered the bedroom and tortured us,” added Nauman.

“The police entered without a warrant and violated the sanctity of the home,” argued the lawyer.

Advocate Chaudhry was snubbed by the judge for “mentioning Shahbaz Gill’s arrest in another case” and directed to “restrict the arguments to the present case”.

Raid on Gill's driver's house 'legal'

Earlier today the Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT) Police stated that the raid conducted on Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader Shahbaz Gill’s driver’s house was ‘legal’.

On the former, would you be convinced if there was indeed evidence? And if you are so inclined, all it takes is a simple google search, i.e., if you have been missing in action for the past 5-6 months and hence have no idea what is going on.

On the latter, convict them all, seize all their properties and make an example of them all. The dynastic politics, the gross political system, the gross bureaucratic system, the gross judicial system, they all need to be burned and replaced with new systems. All the existing politicians, most of the Judges, many bureaucrats and Government officers need to be investigated by neutral, competent teams and then stripped of their wealth. Arrest them, torture them, make them divulge information of their assets and seize them all for Government exchequer.

But sadly, the above is not going to happen because it is not possible to find honest Pakistanis, the rotten system has rendered us all corrupt and seeking short-cuts. We are teaching our children to be corrupt from the moment they are able to understand words, we teach them lies, we teach them to be materialistic by offering them bribes for accomplishments, we teach them it is fine to go through red lights and drive the wrong way, we teach them it is fine to throw garbage out the window of our cars or homes, we teach them to lie on petty little matters to relatives and neighbors and so all these children are being groomed to be corrupt Pakistanis. Anyway........

You actually only answered half of my question (not that I don't second you on that).

I did research based on how events have unfolded in Pakistani politics in the past 4-5 months, however, I still didn't find statements, interviews, comments, tweets and articles etc wherein IK had incited masses against COAS (which you claimed in your post). On contrary, I find him reaffirming on many occasions that Pakistan Army is our army and its more vital for the country than myself.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom