What's new

Dr Chishti released in exchange with Terrorist Sarbajit Singh?

It's amazing how tha Pakistanis have literally murdered their conscience.

Even when the prime witness in the case says that he falsely implicated Sarabjit singh, these people are so thirsty for blood that it doesn't matter whether that blood is of a terrorist or an innocent man.

They just want blood and they will drink it no matter whose blood it is.

Everybody knows indians are innocent people who are falsely accused of heinous crimes. All the Indians do is go to their MANDIR and do PUJA PAT and sing BHAJINS.

Sarabjit is not a terrorist, he has been falsely implicated by a witness under pressure from state agency of Pakistan

How do you know? Why you didn't mentioned this before?

It's amazing how tha Pakistanis have literally murdered their conscience.

Even when the prime witness in the case says that he falsely implicated Sarabjit singh, these people are so thirsty for blood that it doesn't matter whether that blood is of a terrorist or an innocent man.

They just want blood and they will drink it no matter whose blood it is.

Hi,

You feel the pain---hehn---hurts doesn't it----but my good captain---we are learning from the best---you---.

terrorist should be killed on spot. Pakistani judiciary system is too unreliable for such cases. Look what happened to all terrorist arrested for target killing at karachi.

How can you say that Sarabjit singh has been paying by someone from Pak Agencies ? u don't have any right to put baseless allegations

Time to kill him, they killed Kasab, now let's kill their terrorist. I vote we boil him in oil that will burn his skin, leaving him just alive, then shocks just under the fatality limit and then, stab every part of his body, every 10 minutes, waiting for him to come around.

Time to kill him, they killed Kasab, now let's kill their terrorist. I vote we boil him in oil that will burn his skin, leaving him just alive, then shocks just under the fatality limit and then, stab every part of his body, every 10 minutes, waiting for him to come around.

Kasab has nothing to do us.. so forget the revenge base episode.. But yes, terrorist should be made a 'sign'. So no body should think about doing something wrong against Pakistan...

Back
Top Bottom