What's new

#DovalRunningISIS trending at top in Pakistan

Technologically- No
Economically- No
Socially- Debatable

I guess you must be really dumb, India as a whole, has a larger economy because of population, but per capita Pakistan is better than India. India is one of the poorest in South Asia, lower than Sub Saharan Africa.

I guess you must be really dumb, India as a whole, has a larger economy because of population, but per capita Pakistan is better than India. India is one of the poorest in South Asia, lower than Sub Saharan Africa.

Check the figures moron.

take a bath then talk
you uglies smell very bad
Abe munna,ja jake mummy ko bol ek glass dudh dene ko complan ke sath:rofl::lol:.Abhi tak much bhi nehi aaya hain tere chehre par aur chala aaya PDF par trolling karne:sarcastic:.Bada aaya chikna pathan Indians ko mock karne ke liye,jada bakbak kiya toh Peshawar mein lein jake tujhe bachchebazi ka live training diilwa dunga asli pathano se:omghaha::omghaha:!!

Why shouldnt we?

Pakistan is technologically, economically(per capita), socially better than India. Our supiriority is proven.
What on God's green Earth did i just read:o:!!Man,you must be smoking some real afgan sh*t for sure:lol:!!

This is irrelevant. You were talking about the evidence of MQM-RAW links. I have proven that there is such evidence and that evidence is considered to be genuine, credible and important by not only Pakistanis but also the British Authorities.

So you want to move on to these two old articles. Fine, but that would mean you're admitting you've lost the previous argument.

Now, if you were to read the Dawn article carefully, you'd see that it's the US State Department that was 'not aware' of evidence being shared. They did not deny the delivery, they made a neutral statement about how they don't know of any such delivery.

“I am not aware of any such delivery,” said US State Department spokesman John Kirby when asked at a news briefing if Pakistan had shared those proofs with the United States.

Co-operation and intelligence sharing is a complicated process especially when it comes to matters that involve geopolitics. The evidence, if it was shared, would not be made public so soon. And if it wasn't shared, there are many legitimate reasons for Pakistani agencies not to share it immediately. None of this reduces or weakens the authenticity of the fact that India is involved in terrorism.

The admissions of your own leaders and officials, along with India's previous endeavors, are evidence enough to support this claim.

If you want to, you can continue making immature posts and jumping from argument to argument; but know that it won't be of any use to you and neither will it bother me for I will continue to nonchalantly shred and discard such immature posts.

The HDI data does not lie.

List of countries by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quality of Life Index by Country 2015 Mid Year

Afghanistan seems to be closer to your country's superior technology, wealth and society. Please make sure you don't fall behind them.

Thanks, looks like even Bangladesh has higher HDI than Pakistan. What kind of cool aid do these people drink, to be so out of touch with real world.

What? Bangladesh above Pakistan :rofl:

Last time I check Pakistan was above Bangladesh in all points economic and social.

What? Bangladesh above Pakistan :rofl:

Last time I check Pakistan was above Bangladesh in all points economic and social.
You are very amused? When was the last time you checked? Bangladesh has moved on considerably in the last decade. Check again, you'll be surprised.

Back
Top Bottom