What's new

#DovalRunningISIS trending at top in Pakistan

There must be like 50 odd conspiracy buffs out the total of some 70 odd Pakistani Twitter users. That would explain a lot.

TT kid overestimating himself by using great words like ''beta''.:pdf::bounce: :taz:.
we will shoot more pigs :sniper:

You know nothing of me or my under/over estimation. Keep using those emoji they provide adequate proof of your age and limited grasp on the subject at hand.

Don't worry beta, it's okay but you can keep those sniper emoji for video games. In real world scenario there is more to it than squeezing the trigger.

You make a sound ambassador for your country /sarcasm. Now go, run along and play in the sand pit with all the other children.

You know nothing of me or my under/over estimation. Keep using those emoji they provide adequate proof of your age and limited grasp on the subject at hand.

Don't worry beta, it's okay but you can keep those sniper emoji for video games. In real world scenario there is more to it than squeezing the trigger.

You make a sound ambassador for your country /sarcasm. Now go, run along and play in the sand pit with all the other children.

Kiddo, I dont care what you think about me, im not here for your certificate. anyone can see my age or date of birth, so its not an issue, so dont say you can guess my age or anything just by seeing my comments...

a country, whose existence itself is based on conspiracy theories, and hatred,,, so can understand the mentality of its people. example, pigeons are used for spy works, message transfer since long ago. So if anyone see such in suspicious way, it will notice, examine... see the mess in pakistan after, just like recent RAW- MQM failed drama,, ex-RAW chief's comment, which he said he paid to make those noise makers calm, who were paid by ISI.. then started another drama in pakistan...

ambassador of country--- thats your assumption, and applying that on me to make a comment.. sad.
pdf TT. lol

Kiddo, I dont care what you think about me, im not here for your certificate. anyone can see my age or date of birth, so its not an issue, so dont say you can guess my age or anything just by seeing my comments...

a country, whose existence itself is based on conspiracy theories, and hatred,,, so can understand the mentality of its people. example, pigeons are used for spy works, message transfer since long ago. So if anyone see such in suspicious way, it will notice, examine... see the mess in pakistan after, just like recent RAW- MQM failed drama,, ex-RAW chief's comment, which he said he paid to make those noise makers calm, who were paid by ISI.. then started another drama in pakistan...

ambassador of country--- thats your assumption, and applying that on me to make a comment.. sad.
pdf TT. lol

I have had the pleasure of meeting some excellent people from your country online and in person and its a shame you are not mature enough to talk to people with opposing views.

If this is not a trait of immaturity and illiteracy than what is. Needless to say if you are not here for any certificates or approval than you are here for discussion and research, yes?

Well, discussion is two sides, a one way communication is called pontification, please "google it" and if I only had a $1 for every time some insecure person used my position on an Internet forum to pass off an underhanded comment, well I would have enough money to buy a moderately priced watch to say the least.

Besides raw mqm drama you say? So you cast doubt on the veracity of the BBC and its reporting? I wonder, would you be so eager to rebuke and refute said facts if the tables were turned?!

I wonder....

I'll make sure I open a thread and make fun of Indians the next time spy pigeons or spy planets start trending in India. But wait, I don't need to, because with the amount of stupidity emanating from India, there's already a multitude of threads on the subject!

And let's not forget the evil omnipresent ISI that keeps stealing Indians' laptops, creating Indian parties like the AAP, funding films like PK, and clogging some BJP leaders' toilets.

Some Indians are the only people shameless enough to lecture others on conspiracy theories and introspection while coming up with nonsense like the one I quoted above.

India indirectly supporting ISIS is still a more plausible theory than Venus and Jupiter spying on India for China. Especially when the fact that India has supported terrorist groups before and continues to do so is considered.

There must be like 50 odd conspiracy buffs out the total of some 70 odd Pakistani Twitter users. That would explain a lot.
There are more than a couple of million Pakistani twitter users. Generally, twitter is full of pseudo-liberals and burger kids and Fatima Bhutto worshippers, I'm surprised that Zaid Hamid ki ruh has taken over for today.

I'll make sure I open a thread and make fun of Indians the next time spy pigeons or spy planets start trending in India. But wait, I don't need to, because with the amount of stupidity emanating from India, there's already a multitude of threads on the subject!

And let's not forget the evil omnipresent ISI that keeps stealing Indians' laptops, creating Indian parties like the AAP, funding films like PK, and clogging some BJP leaders' toilets.

Some Indians are the only people shameless enough to lecture others on conspiracy theories and introspection while coming up with nonsense like the one I quoted above.

India indirectly supporting ISIS is still a more plausible theory than Venus and Jupiter spying on India for China. Especially when the fact that India has supported terrorist groups before and continues to do so is considered.

There are more than a couple of million Pakistani twitter users. Generally, twitter is full of pseudo-liberals and burger kids and Fatima Bhutto worshippers, I'm surprised that Zaid Hamid ki ruh has taken over for today.

Moderation is required on both sides. You have your nutcases and we have ours

I have had the pleasure of meeting some excellent people from your country online and in person and its a shame you are not mature enough to talk to people with opposing views.

If this is not a trait of immaturity and illiteracy than what is. Needless to say if you are not here for any certificates or approval than you are here for discussion and research, yes?

Well, discussion is two sides, a one way communication is called pontification, please "google it" and if I only had a $1 for every time some insecure person used my position on an Internet forum to pass off an underhanded comment, well I would have enough money to buy a moderately priced watch to say the least.

Besides raw mqm drama you say? So you cast doubt on the veracity of the BBC and its reporting? I wonder, would you be so eager to rebuke and refute said facts if the tables were turned?!

I wonder....

great words... again.... to show maturity,, then why you mature guys missed important things, still prone to conspiracy theories???

I think you stopped reading news after BBC report and busy on twitter with pigeons, rawattackafghanparliament, ajitdovalrunningISIS, and so on rants. thats why other **** medias didnt report this,and still singing raw-mqm song, to hunt them..

stealing laptops,- why not?

BBC report at the beginning say, its according to some **** source.

Officials in Pakistan's MQM party have told the UK authorities they received Indian government funds, the BBC learnt from an authoritative Pakistani source.

- BBC report - - Pakistan's MQM 'received Indian funding' - BBC News

and later

'Confession documents' of Tariq Mir alleging Indian funding of MQM are fake: London Police - The Express Tribune

Evidence weakens for BBC story on MQM-RAW links - The Hindu

but you missed this pakistani source later, and then London police report too.

Therefore neither side should behave as if we're better than the other - agreed?

Why shouldnt we?

Pakistan is technologically, economically(per capita), socially better than India. Our supiriority is proven.

Why shouldnt we?

Pakistan is technologically, economically(per capita), socially better than India. Our supiriority is proven.
I meant in terms of making conspiracy theories. As for our 'superiority', confidence in oneself is good but be careful not to let it turn into arrogance. At the end of the day we are humans and so are they. No human can be 'superior' to another in absolute terms.

BBC report at the beginning say, its according to some **** source.
Learn to read the full article before making ignorant comments. It also says:

''British authorities held formal recorded interviews with senior MQM officials who told them the party was receiving Indian funding''

''Back in 2011 a British judge adjudicating an asylum appeal case found that "the MQM has killed over 200 police officers who have stood up against them in Karachi".

''Last year another British judge hearing another such case found: "There is overwhelming objective evidence that the MQM for decades had been using violence."

You seemed to have forgotten to read anything beyond the sensationalist headlines.

From your own source:
“Documents have been put to the police asking for clarification as to their validity. We have seen one that appears to be a genuine police document and a second we do not recognise as a police document,” the police statement said, in response to a question from a media outlet seeking confirmation."

One of the documents is genuine. The story holds weight.

Last edited:
first of all,
'Confession documents' of Tariq Mir alleging Indian funding of MQM are fake: London Police
'Confession documents' of Tariq Mir alleging Indian funding of MQM are fake: London Police - The Express Tribune

''British authorities held formal recorded interviews with senior MQM officials who told them the party was receiving Indian funding''
'MQM leader's confessional documents not property of London police'

'MQM leader's confessional documents not property of London police' - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

MQM leader?? credibility of MQM leader? from unofficial source, propaganda land's conspiracy theories... yeahh..

''Back in 2011 a British judge adjudicating an asylum appeal case found that "the MQM has killed over 200 police officers who have stood up against them in Karachi".

So?? thats your problem.

From your own source:
“Documents have been put to the police asking for clarification as to their validity. We have seen one that appears to be a genuine police document and a second we do not recognise as a police document,” the police statement said, in response to a question from a media outlet seeking confirmation."

but from your source-

'MQM leader's confessional documents not property of London police' - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

based on fake report,, and another from some MQM leader!!!! and we have another propaganda

from same country, part of it, another propaganda--
Pakistan shared no evidence, says US
Pakistan shared no evidence, says US - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

first of all,
'Confession documents' of Tariq Mir alleging Indian funding of MQM are fake: London Police

'MQM leader's confessional documents not property of London police'

MQM leader?? credibility of MQM leader? from unofficial source, propaganda land's conspiracy theories... yeahh..

So?? thats your problem.

From your own source:

but from your source-

based on fake report,, and another from some MQM leader!!!! and we have another propaganda

from same country, part of it, another propaganda--
Pakistan shared no evidence, says US
Pakistan shared no evidence, says US - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
Do you actually know how to read?

One of the documents is genuine. The other is not recognized as a police document.
''British Authorities'' is not an 'unofficial source'. That's as official as it gets. As for the credibility of an MQM leader, if he is confessing against his own party and can, in detail, explain the process of the funding and the people involved, he is credible. For the British, he has fulfilled that criteria and is credible.

Maybe Bhartis need it to come out of the mouth of Modi Ji to be credible, but that's your problem, not ours and not the British's.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom