What's new

Don't treat us as ''untouchables'', Afridi's appeal to BCCI

Its your BS media that has become a joke worldwide. :lol:

Yup.. A joke that has a revenue of 20+ billion USD per annum.. More than 10% of your whole GDP .. Looks like the joke's on you ;)

Its your BS media that has become a joke worldwide. :lol:

If i am not wrong Indian channels are famous in Pakistan more than they famous in India

Even every Pakistani PDF member know Indian channels and just ask to Indian members i bet you no one know about Pakistani channels

again u ve proved indians are small hearted

When did I deny it ? Are you illiterate ? :undecided:

Actually it gives me pleasure in seeing the large hearted macho tough guy Afridi pleading with the small hearted Indians to take him into IPL. :lol:

Actually he should plead for one more year, then IPL governing council must allow him to come inside as a waterboy, then another one year pleading and then he must be allowed to play in IPL VI.

Sorry afridi, as you know there are more hearts in africa than india. Slight bit of shortage...hope you dont mind. Cheer up bro, estimates say india will have large hearts by 2050.

That is because Pakistani cricket players earn 5% of what Indian players to earn and are jealous, so they want to earn more money by playing in the IPL.

India should ignore them, and let PCB concentrate on they own IPL version.

:( than why u guys removed grass from mohali's pitch ??? :P but still our bowler managed to bang ur team :P

Indian team got banged at Mohali.. ??? hmm.. the World cup trophy currently in BCCI HQ says differently.. Isnt it.. ?? And so does Afridi's recent verbal diarrhea..

:rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom