What's new

Dont talk about inflation pmln govt to anchors

Some of the anchors I see on the table are pro PTI and I doubt their loyalties from PTI will change (Dunya News anchors)

And is Najam Sethi the same guy against whom Imran Khan built a false claim of 35 punctures and tarnished his reputation for several years before accepting in the court that his campaign was of political nature and he had no proof to back his claim as he heard the claim of 35 punctures on the news channels?

PTI apologised to him in the court in writing and in public?

His reputation was tarnished long ago... Stop defending a terrorist mate

His reputation was tarnished long ago... Stop defending a terrorist mate
I have no love for him and hardly ever watched his program but Character assassination is one of the traits of PTI. That's how they came to power and that's how they plan to continue

Najam sethi is such a whore....

A reminder for noonies

"The government said the detention was justified by allegations Mr Sethi was involved in 'anti-state activities' and had 'ridiculed the very foundations and the ideology of the country'."

"Most observers believe that the detained journalists have been picked on because of their outspoken criticism of the government, which seems increasingly unwilling to tolerate dissent."

"The government seems particularly angry with those journalists, including Mr Sethi, who spoke to a BBC television team that visited Pakistan recently to make a documentary about corruption allegations against the prime minister and his family."

after a few $ transactions.. Mr Najam Sethi says the following

in short Mr Najam Sehti is a lota.. a lorruo to be more precise

Last edited:

"The Pakistani Government dropped sedition charges today against a journalist who has been highly critical of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, and it released him after almost a month of detention and interrogation.

In recent weeks, the United States, the European Union, human rights groups and the World Bank had all strongly protested the Government's detention of the journalist, Najam Sethi, as the most outrageous example of its attempt to repress the country's press. Mr. Sethi is editor of The Friday Times, an English-language weekly in Lahore."

I have no love for him and hardly ever watched his program but Character assassination is one of the traits of PTI. That's how they came to power and that's how they plan to continue
yeah thats why najim sethi himself tried to character assassination of imran khan many times, even on his tweet said youthia and all sort of name and then delete the tweet.

yeah thats why najim sethi himself tried to character assassination of imran khan many times, even on his tweet said youthia and all sort of name and then delete the tweet.
If I character assassinate you… it is natural for you to respond aggressively? No?

I am not defending Sethi but the amount of criticism he faced from PTI from 2013 to 2015 only to seek an apology afterwards and from PTI workers until today … so what if he responded in similar fashion. He was quite for so long even though he was being criticised… at some point in my life.. I believed in 35 punctures nonsense but it just turned out to be one of the countless u-turns of PTI

Imran Khan has a history of character assassination and u-turns so it is really hard to know which angel of PTI will be portrayed as evil by tomorrow.

He praised Nawaz Sharif, Musharraf, his own party workers like Justice Wajihudin and he criticised Sheikh Rasheed, Chaudhry Parvez Ellahi, MQM etc. Now yesterday's evil are today's good people for him. in politics there is no guarantee of friends and foes and they keep changing depending on the situation but it happens a lot more often with PTI for being a new party and therefore lacks consistency.

Bye for now

Alright so hearing the video again, this is definitely sarcasm by the speaker.

You can see when he says the phrase 'whatsapp group bana dain' everyone in the room laughs. He said something to the effect of 'itni mehengai hogay keh yeh na ho aap ko sahafion kay whatsapp group bananay parain'.

Then Kamran Shahid says keh yeh kia khabar suna rahay hain aap hamain.

what about he lumber 1 agency and lumber 1 military which never lost a single war against Pakistan and Pakistanis until today ? :lol: inko to nishan e haider sa bhi bada medal milna chaeay ... NISHAN E QADIR theek rhay ga bhai ? :lol:
Madakhlat is good sazish is Bad. Farq jan kr Geo🤪

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom