What's new

Don't push us to the wall: Hindus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Srinagar, IOK:

Kashmiri people rise against Indian aggression - YouTube

Kashmir banega Pakistan.

Many Kashmiris move from India to Pakistan because of persecution. After the Gujarat riots there was an article where Muslims in India went to the border and demanded repatriation to Pakistan.

Really? Can you please provide any source on your allegation that Muslims in India demanded repatriation to Pakistan?

This must be one of the many lies circulated around in some religious bigot websites. :lol: If not, I am really interested to see authentic source!!!

On the Kashmir video....I guess those will be the last videos ever you can play on your computer for your rest of the life...If ever any Kashmirs wants a cessation from India, it would be for Independent Kashmir..definitely not to become part of the Pakistan..:lol::lol:

Srinagar, Apr 6: Kashmir valley’s population has risen to around 70 lakh as the state’s total population is pegged at 1.25 crore in the Census 2011, Greater Kashmir has learnt from authoritative sources.
As per the provisional figures of the decadal exercise, the total population of Kashmir valley including people from different communities and belonging to different age groups has gone up to around 70 lakh souls while that of Jammu region is pegged at around 53 lakh souls

As alleged by some, how is the population increasing year on year in Kashmir valley when there is mass genocide and mass exodus of Kashmiri muslims to Pakistan??

In Pakistan, whenever a Hindu girl belonging to an influential family marries a Muslim boy, killer gangs begin to chase them. No. of such married couples were killed. The influential Hindus have killer gangs to kill such couples.

10% Hindu population at Independence is now about .5% of population. In India 8% Muslim population grown to about 14%. Yes we did the genocide. Genius.
Mass killings idiot mass killing..... show me one example in Pakistan.
Get out of paper and start living in real World.

I agree, India has a horrible record, Gujarat, Babri, Kashmir, in gujrat begging women had their wombs torn apart. All that happened. I have family in India that suffered some of that, fine. But how the hell will that make it right for us to do the same thing to Hindus? We should stand as an example to India and the world.

We should show them how minorities SHOULD be treated instead of just saying look what the Indians did. If they are not a good example why try and copy them? Remember our Nation was formed because minorities in India were treated unfairly. If we treat our own minorities unfairly our division from India means nothing.

You don't say a single word about the innocent Hindu girl converted forcefully but fire off against the Indians. We have to give equal rights to each Pakistani failing which we cannot function as a Nation. Quaid E Azam made that clear. This should be our primary concern. Who gives a damn what the Indians did? Unless its Pakistanis killed why are we looking towards them anyway. At least solve your own problems. It is our responsibility to give the Hindus in Pakistan their rights and it should hurt us that we are not always succeeding.

Quaid E Azam told us, no ordered us to protect minorities, especially Hindus:
"Muslims! Protect your Hindu Neighbours. Cooperate with the Government and the officials in protecting your Hindu Neighbours against these lawless elements, fifth columnists and cliques. Pakistan must be governed through the properly constituted Government and not by cliques or fifth columnists or Mobs."

9, January, 1948
i am from the city mirpur mathelo where this incident unfolded ..... so let me give you the ground realities to all indians who are saying nothing was done in the regard ...on the contrary when the girl rinkal kumari said ''she was being forcefully converted '' the judge ordered police to arrest the guy involved on the spot and was thrown in jail.....not just that but politician that had given them refuge named mian mitho...after recording of the above given statement ....PPP forced him to resign from his seat...and made him null for future elections from PPP seats....not just that all other parties has boycotted him also....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom