What's new

DONT FORGET YOUR ROOTS: PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!!

Of course,we all should Keep history and national humiliation in our mind!.keep going and going!As we are never forget the outrage committed by the Japanese invaders and forgive Japanese.
But i think India anf Pakistan have been possible to achieve mutual understanding,not like ours feud has gone on now for 500years.

Very sad to hear that ...yea needa eliminate the hatred based on ethnicity or region.....needa help each other ...needa be tolerable for each other ..needa be respectful to each other....cuz thats the real joy and happiness of this life....and I seen Chinese pplz very patient and cooporative very kind hearted....ready to help alwayz..and thats the basis of success....:)

This discussion will again go no where. Of course, no one should forget about your roots and 2nd thing is why is it always we are talking about the past?
Forget about amount of money who received at the time of partition....let us see how much change we can bring in our system and country so that it can see a bright future?

i have seen a lot of posts in this section by indian and bengali members trying their best to undermine us. Lets not forget our roots and the sacrifices we made to achieve what we have today.

I could care less if indian or some other other members try to derail this thread. I will be happy if my message gets across to pakistani members on this forum. It is not a vs thread but rather a reminder of the sacrifices we made to achieve what we have today

Hats off to Sameeullather for making a marvellous video

YouTube - 28th May 1998-The Day Pakistan Confronted Israel ''The Final Showdown Is Inevitable'' !! [HD] !!

We have not forgotten our roots. Where did you get that impression?

We got your message however. Pakistan is our faith and will always be. Never doubt that.

However what it has got to do with Israel? We have no direct conflict with them.

What has this got to do with Israel?

Lately ive been getting lots of Troll posts from Indians who undermine every word and they don't read my sentences correctly and misunderstand what i'm trying to say.

I ain't had a problem with a Bengali in this forum

The Chinese and Sri Lankans have been kind, they answer your questions in a nice manner and explain nicely in details, without trying to be a show-off.

One Indian member on this forum called B R I C whose a Indian, me + him see eye to eye his views are similiar to mine, so not Indians have been trolling me on this site.

I agree with you, even I have seen that many Indian posters posting negatively about pakistan, but so do pakistanis about India. Do you disagree with that.

Those who because of a lack of having a command of the lack, write in such a way that misunderstandings, if indeed they are so, occur.

It is also those who cannot with articulation debate issues, who are frontrunners to whimper, when they lose out, that the other bloke is a 'troll'.

If one is a troll, then he can always be reported.

To lament in a post, is merely indicative of a defeatist mindest that wants to drum support so as to restore the confidence lost in a debate.

I find it amusing that posts here could make one worry about his roots so much so to take it up as an issue to remind all not to forget one's roots!

As I see it, come hail, storm, rain or high water, no proud person of any nationality will ever forget his roots and also will not appreciate if their is a lament raised not to forget one's roots.

Why should a person forget his roots?

I fail to fathom this rationale.

There are many out here who mock India, but does it mean one should shake like an aspen leaf and be seized with fear that we are losing our roots?

One must learn to take the thick with the thin, more so on fora in the cyberspace where all sorts are floating free!

''Oh! How bitter a thing it is to look into happiness through another man's eyes. Give sorrow words. The grief that does not speak / Whispers the o're-fraught heart, and bids it break.'' (William Shakespeare) Lets try to keep this conversation in simple english as much as possible, for words not understood by the common man are termed jibberish

Back
Top Bottom