What's new

Donbas is falling to Ukraine. Millions of Russians in Eastern Ukraine are leaving to Russia to escape Ukrainian Bombardment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Move on piss drinking indian. I am new to this forum. In this forum you have an option of palestenian occupied territory as your place of birth but not Indian occupied Kashmir. If anyone can help change my flag to Azad kashmir, I would happily do that.

Feku if you were real you would have changed your Avatar to the Kashmiri flag. No you do not need Admin to help in this regard.

You Sanghis are so dumb that you can't even fake properly.

@WebMaster

Please add the Kashmiri flag.
Many Pakistani forums have azad Kashmir flag option for solidarity with people of Kashmir
images (18).jpeg

Or more leftist
images (2).png

surprised Pak defense of all places lack this option

Russia had 8 years to do it and they never did

now UK has its assets locked and loaded

Russia makes a move UK will ensure Russia gets dragged into a unconventional warfare by Ukraine guerrilla warfare

Ukraine has ATGM + MANPADS

2 biggest weapons for irregular forces they will devastate the old Russian armour from 1960s

US all bring down huge resources by sending its force right to the Russian border

USN will force all Russian navy or whats left from USSR to come out

sanctions will cripple the Russian economy and the number of drunk Russias will go from 90% to 99%
When Britain fi-i-irst, at heaven's command,
Aro-o-o-ose from out the a-a-a-zure main,
Arose, arose, arose from out the a-azure main,
This was the charter, the charter of the land,
And guardian a-a-angels sang this strain:
Rule Britannia!
Britannia rule the waves
Britons never, never, never shall be slaves.
Rule Britannia!
Britannia rule the waves.
The nations, no-o-o-o-ot so blest as thee,
Must i-i-i-i-in their turn, to ty-y--yrants fall,
Must in their turn, to ty-y-rants fall,
While thou shalt flourish, shalt flourish great and free,
The dread and e-e-e-e-nvy of them all.
Rule Britannia!
Rule Britannia!

CNN reports Feb 18
190k Russian troops massed all around Ukraine now.

Putin should have just really left Ukraine alone, this dictators paranoia has led his country in to this unnecessary mess
You think the western imperialism will leave Russia alone? They target Kalingrad next. Putin is a patriot and protector of Russia,

Wow this is happening... DPR and LPR will go to war with Ukrainian armed forces

Breakaway Ukrainian region declares mobilization​

The head of the Donetsk People’s Republic has called on all able men to stand up to “Kiev’s aggression”
dev_story.jpg

The head of the breakaway Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) in eastern Ukraine announced on Saturday that he ordered the mobilization of all able men in response to massive shelling along the frontline.
“I urge compatriots who are in the [army] reserve to come to military enlistment offices,” Denis Pushilin said in a video address. “I call on all men in the republic capable of carrying arms to stand in defense of their families, their children, wives, mothers.”
Pushilin said the DPR will “hold off Kiev’s aggression.” He added that DPR forces were responding to shelling by the Ukrainian Army.

The DPR said that Kiev began shelling villages along the frontline with heavy artillery on Thursday, and the barrage continued throughout Friday and on Saturday morning.

The Ukrainian military, meanwhile, accused the DPR of violating the ceasefire dozens of times on Friday and shelling multiple villages in Kiev-controlled areas.
Alexey Danilov, the secretary of Ukraine’s National Security and Defense Council, denied that Kiev was planning to attack the DPR and the neighboring Lugansk People’s Republic (LPR).
Fearing further escalation, the DPR and LPR started evacuating civilians to Russia on Friday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom