What's new

Donald Trump's party wants to secure Pakistan's nuclear arsenal, calls India 'geopolitical ally'

We are missing the forest for the trees ..

This is not the TRUMP manifesto, This is the Republican Party Agenda for the elections.

Makes for a very interesting read. The following are excerpts from the document.

upload_2016-7-19_15-35-40-png.318770

upload_2016-7-19_15-38-39-png.318774

Now here is where it gets a tad bit interesting --

Discount the fluff about Indians being strategic allies and all the diplomatic BS.

What piques my curiosity however, is this little line/legalese/diplomatese/agenda whatever you might choose to call it ....

Pakistanis, AMERICANS "blah blah" have a common interest in SECURING PAKISTAN'S NUCLEAR ARSENAL.

upload_2016-7-19_15-43-40-png.318792

Taken against the backdrop of Pakistan recently, being offered SOPs (read as a Nuclear Deal at par with the one offered to India in exchange of it's nuclear arsenal), the stated Republican agenda vis-a-vi Pakistani Nuclear weapons as seen in their manifesto makes for a rather prickly pear.

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/07/2016-gop-platform

Last edited:
This is from 2011. Since Trump is running for 2017, 6 years from when all of this was envisaged, he should have formed a policy of his own. Besides the earlier policy was if everything fails which means Pakistan does not exist as a functional state, however i see no mention of this in Trump policies which means he is one of those people who want to get rid of Pakistani nukes under all circumstances. So my question remains how does he plan on doing that? If Pakistan is intact none of the JSOC and army teams could simply fly and parachute in on our nuclear installations. So how will he pull it off?

Why do guys believe this donald duck ? He will come to reality once selected like others and then will know its easy to say than done ...

w
He insulted everyone except whites so take your pick.

The day Americans get their hands on our nukes will be the day of a nuclear ragnorak. Flames of nuclear radiation will spread from the hole of trumph to mexico.
who do even support this guy!! he is a mad dog!!

hillary all the way...as long as we get the fruits of MTCR!

w

who do even support this guy!! he is a mad dog!!

hillary all the way...as long as we get the fruits of MTCR!

He has a very fair chance of winning to be honest. Entire US population is currently under his extremist trance so i wouldnt be surprised if he is elected as President.

Pak arsenals are In safe hands from start
India even cant safeguard nuclear weapons waste that
Lead to many question mark for its safety while even pak waste is not even seen where it goes
Every nation against pak want to press pak on this matter but no one dare to sabotage till now and now one will. other lobbying by making them as terrorist while pak is victim of terrorism

He has a very fair chance of winning to be honest. Entire US population is currently under his extremist trance so i wouldnt be surprised if he is elected as President.
more hate for US then!!

Anyone who know anything about Nuclear weapons knows that this is just political talk.

Donald didn't know what "Brexit" was until a couple of weeks ago, I'm sure he can't even find Pakistan on the world map.

Trump is nobody's friend,he is only have his own interests only.

IF THE USA wants pak nukes ....

I MEAN SERIOUSLY want them

THEY WILL GET THEM

either by isolating you from the world

or by BUYING your PAK GENERALS and stealing them.

THEY HAVE THE DOLLARS $$$$$$$$$$$ millions to bribe generals.

Pakistani army love $$$$$$$

It's ok they're already secured and hidden :P. Nobody touches our nukes but us.

Back
Top Bottom