What's new

Donald Trump shot himself in the Foot , Video leaked of him saying I grab Women by P***y (Video).

meh, just some nasty conversation between two guys. not like he's raped any woman like Bill Clinton, or laughing about getting a child rapist off like Hillary Clinton, but yeah it's not good for Trump :coffee:

wait when its closer to election, those videos might come out too, if not rape then maybe sexual abuse because this moron is just too high on his money, i wont be shocked if he F'd or sexually abused his female employees.

meh, just some nasty conversation between two guys. not like he's raped any woman like Bill Clinton, or laughing about getting a child rapist off like Hillary Clinton, but yeah it's not good for Trump :coffee:
If i remember this correctly he was once accused of martial rape by one of his ex wives.

Last edited:
He could still win... he can on a stage while giving a speech rape a woman, behead a Mexican child, lynch a black person, and while taking a dump on a Muslim woman all on stage ... his white male supporters will still vote for him irrespective. Actually, i predict his approval rating wil increase amongst the white males even more.

Even Trump said earlier, "I can shoot someone in the middle of street and they will still vote for me" . He knows his audience well.

You are not too far from the truth! My 'Gori' Southern American wife is a Trump fan. When the trump groping video came out, my wife said: "So what? He looks bad just because he got caught doing that. Politicians do it all the time."

Sigh!!

Trump is straight forward person he's cool:enjoy:

I think he will be great buddies with Erdoğan if chosen into office

You are not too far from the truth! My 'Gori' Southern American wife is a Trump fan. When the trump groping video came out, my wife said: "So what? He looks bad just because he got caught doing that. Politicians do it all the time."

Sigh!!

Actually i am not too set against Trump either. I really don't think a Trump presidency will the end-of-world.

Actually, the inherent democratic system of the USA are too entrenched to be uprooted by an clown president (3 branches of government). Just as in a free market economy you need the downturns for the market to correct itself and the rid itself of inefficiencies... so too in political terms you need the clown presidents to correct the system (inefficiencies amongst the voters).

Vote Trump 2016; elect a sane person 2020!

:)

CsEkOJvUEAA-06E.jpg

Kudos to you sir, legal team of Donald Trump was too blind to spot Clinton's obvious disqualification! US Election Commission is too powerful and neutral, I am sure unlike Modi, Miss Clinton won't be able to get away with this.

Kudos to you sir, legal team of Donald Trump was too blind to spot Clinton's obvious disqualification! US Election Commission is too powerful and neutral, I am sure unlike Modi, Miss Clinton won't be able to get away with this.

Unlike you, i don't care. Either way India stands to gain. lol.

Back
Top Bottom