What's new

Donald Trump Had the Trumpiest Phone Call With Pakistan’s Prime Minister

Why are you curious ? what for ? You and me don't make that call what is for or not ? and even if it is for Kashmir its none of your or my business. The faith of Kashmir is with the people from there and won't be long before that faith comes true in their favor !!

I heard India is a democratic country that is not created based on the faith. Kashmir is india's business , not mine or yours. Why you are getting burned , when I wrote the comment.

Ever heard about DIPLOMACY? Here:

Last time I checked, Pakistan and US have diplomatic relations. It is a good thing? Right?

If it is diplomatic relations , we are fine.

I have to worry........I am an US tax payer........and I want to know...if it is a loan or any freebies..
Why US President Congratulates Pakistani PM for winning elections in 2013 and invited to visit US? Are you kid or trying to be?
and one secret thing, you are not American, you are just trying to be.

I heard India is a democratic country that is not created based on the faith. Kashmir is india's business , not mine or yours. Why you are getting burned , when I wrote the comment.

If it is deplomatic relations , we are fine.

Kashmir is not your nor india's business you are in a lost world forsure, second I am not getting burned just putting you in you place where you belong so you don't get too nosy. Our PM calling trump is none of you business so stick to your business rather butting in places where you don't belong.

PM Sharif phones Donald Trump
November 30, 2016 By: Samaa Web Desk Published in Pakistan Be the first to comment!

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif made a telephonic call to US President-elect Donald Trump on Wednesday and congratulated him for his stunning victory in the elections.

According to sources privy to the developments, Prime Minister Sharif has invited the US President-elect to visit Pakistan.

“Prime Minister, you are a man of good repute. Pakistan is a brilliant country of outstanding people,” Donald Trump told Nawaz Sharif.

“I would like to come to Pakistan,” he added. – SAMAA

https://www.samaa.tv/pakistan/2016/11/pm-sharif-phones-donald-trump/

Was it sarcasm or reality ?

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif Wednesday felicitated US-President elect Donald Trump on his victory.

On being invited to visit Pakistan by the prime minister, Trump said that he would love to come to a “fantastic country, fantastic place of fantastic people”.

“Your country is amazing with tremendous opportunities. Pakistanis are one of the most intelligent people,” said Trump.

“I am ready and willing to play any role that you want me to play to address and find solutions to the outstanding problems.

“It will be an honour and I will personally do it. Feel free to call me any time even before January 20 that is before I assume my office,” said the US-president elect.

Trump also praised Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and his government. “Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif you have a very good reputation. You are a terrific guy.

“You are doing amazing work which is visible in every way. I am looking forward to see you soon,” he said.

“As I am talking to you PM I feel I am talking to a person I have known for long,” he remarked.

“Please convey to the Pakistani people that they are amazing and all Pakistanis I have known are exceptional people,” he said.

I have to worry........I am an US tax payer........and I want to know...if it is a loan or any freebies..

So am I doesn't justify jack.. other things you should be worried about rather then worrying a nations leader has called trump. Million and more reasons are there to worry about since you are worry about where you tax money goes just like me.

Why are you curious ? what for ? You and me don't make that call what is for or not ? and even if it is for Kashmir its none of your or my business. The faith of Kashmir is with the people from there and won't be long before that faith comes true in their favor !!
What if the faith of the people of Kashmir is same as that of Mr Burhan Wani, who wanted to wage a global jihad againt all infidel states and create a global islamic caliphate starting with India. The same ideology as isis.
Will you support such people in Kashmir?.
Please provide me a straightforward answer as I am not that intillegent.
PS: not trying to derail this thread, just asking some questions to TT

Last edited:
Kashmir is not your nor india's business you are in a lost world forsure, second I am not getting burned just putting you in you place where you belong so you don't get too nosy. Our PM calling trump is none of you business so stick to your business rather butting in places where you don't belong.

What are you saying.............

Jammu & Kashmir is a state in India. It is a large state and was ruled by a Maharaja (Indian King) in the past. Jammu & Kashmir is made up of many regions but is called Jammu & Kashmir because the two most populous regions in the state are called Jammu and Kashmir. There are other distinct regions in the state including Ladakh, Gilgit, Baltistan and Skardu. Some parts of the state were forcibly taken over by China. The largest portion of the original state of Jammu & Kashmir remains as a state within India.

A business man talking with another business man for personal business. What's news about that?

What are you saying.............

Jammu & Kashmir is a state in India. It is a large state and was ruled by a Maharaja (Indian King) in the past. Jammu & Kashmir is made up of many regions but is called Jammu & Kashmir because the two most populous regions in the state are called Jammu and Kashmir. There are other distinct regions in the state including Ladakh, Gilgit, Baltistan and Skardu. Some parts of the state were forcibly taken over by China. The largest portion of the original state of Jammu & Kashmir remains as a state within India.

U almost had it but thn u didn't . Skardu IS baltistatn .. STOP trolling !

Ever heard about DIPLOMACY? Here: https://www.google.com.pk/?gws_rd=cr&ei=mQk_WPeWEKSB6QTouaf4CQ#q=what+is+diplomacy

Last time I checked, Pakistan and US have diplomatic relations. It is a good thing? Right?

Why are u even responding to a classic troll ... lol :D

What if the faith of the people of Kashmir is same as that of Mr Burhan Wani, who wanted to wage a global jihad againt all infidel states and create a global islamic caliphate starting with India. The same ideology as isis.
Will you support such people in Kashmir?.
Please provide me a straightforward answer as I am not that intillegent.
Just one line for your question, If Bhaghat Singh was freedom fighter, Burhan Wani was also. Don't try to mix ISIS situation with Kashmir Issue.

Just one line for your question, If Bhaghat Singh was freedom fighter, Burhan Wani was also. Don't try to mix ISIS situation with Kashmir Issue.

Burhan Wani was never a freedom fighter...he was just a poster boy to make money and fame...

Burhan Muzaffar Wani, also known as Burhan Wani, was a commander of the Kashmir-based Hizbul Mujahideen,which has been designated a terrorist organisation by India, the European Union and the United States,He was killed in an encounter with the Indian security forces on 8 July 2016.

proof that he was not a frrdom fighter because... Hizbul terrorist Burhan Wani had started crying in front of Indian Army. When Burhan saw his end near, he started crying during last moments of his life.

Freedom fighters never cry......Baghath singh was calm and quiet before he washanged.

Last edited:
Burhan Wani was never a freedom fighter...he was just a poster boy to make money and fame...
If he was just a poster boy then why Indian security agencies celebrate his martyrdom, was a poster boy big threat for India?

If he was just a poster boy then why Indian security agencies celebrate his martyrdom, was a poster boy big threat for India?

If anyone take arms against India ...he will be a poster....that is Indian army.

Burhan Muzaffar Wani, also known as Burhan Wani, was a commander of the Kashmir-based Hizbul Mujahideen,which has been designated a terrorist organisation by India, the European Union and the United States,He was killed in an encounter with the Indian security forces on 8 July 2016.

Proof that he was not a freedom fighter because...

Hizbul terrorist Burhan Wani had started crying in front of Indian Army. When Burhan saw his end near, he started crying during last moments of his life.

Freedom fighters never cry......Baghath singh was calm and quiet while he was hanged.

Proof that he was not a freedom fighter because...

Hizbul terrorist Burhan Wani had started crying in front of Indian Army. When Burhan saw his end near, he started crying during last moments of his life.

Freedom fighters never cry......Baghath singh was calm and quiet while he was hanged.
Wikipedia?????????? you consider it as proof? you are innocent kid i think.
he was crying?? were you there? if not, then note down that Indian Security agencies are biggest liars of any forces in world.

Back
Top Bottom