What's new

Donald Trump: Global warming concept created by China to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive

Now a days there are pussies who try to be tough by holding gun in there hand (Modi is an other example ,Similarly Trump guy ) i guess this is the new fashion to add new comedy

Trump his real name?And Donald after a famous duck?

I urge him to withdraw all investment from any business that works with China.
Let his protest be heard, let his profits dwindle.

China need to try it's best to make this guy the next president of united state, imagine what destruction he can cause to american society and intelligence, china can cut half the defence budget:enjoy:

Wow, this guy's promises to get tuff on China must be music to some peoples' ears. Viets and Pinoys, time to phone up your cousins with refugee status in the US, tell them who to vote for ;):usflag::usflag::usflag:
Yet his Trump ties and other apparels are made in China.

:enjoy:

And he claims in he loves Chinese people. He has Chinese friends, lol. :lol:

It's not stupid but a tactful campaign by the republicans.
So the majority of Americans believe what he tweeted?

So the majority of Americans believe what he tweeted?

It's a freaking campaign if you know what it means or you ever had a say in your govt. you would have understood. Trump is not the wild card for the republicans.

Candidates are just warming up and trying to create an image for them. And in a few months each candidate would fit in their own mould. Republicans is not all about Trump.

As I said, he ain't even their wild card.

It's a freaking campaign if you know what it means or you ever had a say in your govt. you would have understood. Trump is not the wild card for the republicans.

Candidates are just warming up and trying to create an image for them. And in a few months each candidate would fit in their own mould. Republicans is not all about Trump.

As I said, he ain't even their wild card.
So you can say anything stupid to win an election? Are US politician like a salesman?

I don't believe China was behind it but man made global warming is bull.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom