What's new

Dollars declined: India to pay for Russian air defense system in rubles

Are from communist china? Denying my freedom on speech?

The burn is real :omghaha:
Freedom of speech is not freedom to say anything. If I call your mama a whore and say that's my freedom of speech, would you accept that? Also, discuss what is relevant that being spiteful. Still, haven't made anything worth contributing to the discussion.

Freedom of speech is not freedom to say anything. If I call your mama a whore and say that's my freedom of speech, would you accept that? Also, discuss what is relevant that being spiteful. Still, haven't made anything worth contributing to the discussion.

Your interpretation of freedom of speech is unique.

I guess Indians have a unique way of arguing for anything to the extend of lying as long as it fits his narrative :omghaha:

The burn is real.

USA cant do jack to China when China bought S400 from Russia.

On the other hand, India panic when USA is threatening sanction on India thus, India compromise and decides to pay in Rubles (instead of rupees).

Supa power 2012 :D

And no one would take Rupee. Why, it’s less useful than toilet paper. At least toilet paper can be use for wiping.

Your interpretation of freedom of speech is unique.

I guess Indians have a unique way of arguing for anything to the extend of lying as long as it fits his narrative :omghaha:
And more triggering:D:enjoy:

China buys Russia oil in RMB.

India buys Russia hardware in Rubles.

"Counter weight" to china.

Supa power 2012 :omghaha:

I don't understand how is my comment talking about counterweight to China.

Good for India but from where rubles will come? Does this mean India will export it's products in ruble as well? If so then what's annual trade surplus of India with Russia?

Great question.

China is asking Pakistan to trade in Yuan.

Russia is asking India to trade in Ruble.

Both Pakistan and India have trade deficits with these countries. How can they earn and pay?

Either Russia and China create a preferential policy to trade with India and Pakistan

OR

India and Pakistan would have to sell assets.

India sold Essar Oil to Russia already. I believe more Indian companies would be sold. I would say HAL should be sold to Russia. They make a good match.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom