What's new

Dollar now hitting 221 rupees

Kamran Khan

@AajKamranKhan

شہباز شریف صاحب مفتاح اسماعیل صاحب کسی بینک سے چیک کرلیں ڈالر کی سرکاری قیمت 225/226 رپے صرف ٹی وی اسکرینز تک محدود ہے دراصل کوئی بینک اب LCs کسی صورت 234 رپے سے کم نہیں فائنل نہیں کررہا ہے اوپن مارکیٹ میں ڈالر 241/42 مل جانا جوئے شیر لانے کے مترادف ہے

Shahbaz Sharif, Miftah Ismail, check with any bank. The official price of the dollar is 225/226 rupees. It is limited only to TV screens. In fact, no bank is finalizing LCs at any rate below 234 rupees. The dollar is 241/42 million in the open market. Going is like gambling

7:08 AM · Jul 20, 2022

US Pakeez be like:

make-it.gif

The mega rich Bhartis must be proud of creating their own record.

The mega rich Bhartis must be proud of creating their own record.
Says an online tool which gives ‘real-time data’ on poverty, lol.
1658339141297.png

Even the report itself if have to be taken as credible says <6% of India’s population is poor compared to 33% of Nigeria.
1658339283681.png
1658339307033.png

IMF research is much more credible than a random online tool
1658339067775.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220720-233120_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220720-233120_Chrome.jpg
    338.8 KB · Views: 20

Even the report itself if have to be taken as credible says <6% of India’s population is poor compared to 33% of Nigeria.

He took so much effort in finding that article and you r ruining it ..... :pop:

Says an Indian crawling on a Pakistani forum.
Takleef tu tum strays ko hey Jo PDF per injection lagwaney atey ho.

View attachment 863673

View attachment 863674View attachment 863675

View attachment 863672
So you consider your self more knowledgeable than the source by posting years old data. Lol

This is the problem with Pakistan and Pakistanis instead of owning the mess they have created they are still blaming or finding fault in others. What a Harami Gov and leaders we have.

Dollar-hitting 300 against PKR is now inevitable.

Says an Indian crawling on a Pakistani forum.
I’m on many forums, oh I guess you don’t have anything else to back your claims.
Takleef tu tum strays ko hey Jo PDF per injection lagwaney atey ho.
Vaccine ke injection banana to seekh lo pehle, lol.
So you consider your self more knowledgeable than the source by posting years old data. Lol
I never made a claim, just quoted an IMF research, certainly more credible than online tools who give “real-time poverty data” without any research or survey data to back their claims.

Dont worry Guys Lumber 1 army will save us ..
Where is this bakra, he is the only behind the scene who fkd all Imran khan hardworking and economy recovery ..!!

2021_12$largeimg_1108581400.jpg

I’m on many forums, oh I guess you don’t have anything else to back your claims.

Vaccine ke injection banana to seekh lo pehle, lol.

I never made a claim, just quoted an IMF research, certainly more credible than online tools who give “real-time poverty data” without any research or survey data to back their claims.
The first part of my post wasn't directed to you but you always do like to solicit for your country fellows.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom