What's new

dollar hitting 188, bloodbath at stock market crash

For last 74 years Establishment worked behind the curtain, in the shadows but now they have exposed themselves when they toppled an elected government on the request of their master. They have played the role of Mir Jaffer by claiming to be neutral but in reality they were the local facilitator who helped took down the government.

Pakistan can no longer be a puppet state.
Pakistan’s survival depends on establishment to stop playing their games, allow courts/Judicial system to convict corrupt and criminals and allow free and fair elections in Pakistan.

Due to pressure from establishment, our corrupt judiciary system has allowed corrupt and criminals to go free or the cases are put on hold for years. Establishment has allowed Bureaucracy to manipulate system and allowed different mafias to survive and thrive in Pakistan.

Last edited:
Sahi jali hoi hai IK teenage fans ki. :rofl: Ajeed o ghareeb harkatien kar rahay hain aur pata nahi kay ulti seedhi bakwas kartay rehtay hain jis ka na sir hota hai na peir.

Look its mithai time. Biden already taking your crime minister for a walk. 😂
Your leader must be great Biden giving him extra attention. 😂

1652091090272.png

Ghaddar..

What are you doing with IK? :rofl:

1_16a084f2c5b.2264733_362641322_16a084f2c5b_large.jpg

Bro you confused me with the Crime minister. 😂 ( It's when they used to be friends)

Look another photo of your crime minister with Biden just dropped. Please share as much as you can ( aren't you paid to do it?)

1652091514765.png

Ghaddar..

CPEC project signing agreement was also artificial during PMLN govt?
Stable GDP growth above 5 was also artificial?
Motorways are also artificial?
Metros are also artificial?
Terrorism decline during PMLN govt was also artificial?
Power plants setup during PMLN were also artificial? After 15 hours of loadshedding and now hardly any loadshedding is also artificial?

PIT came and economy tanked.
I don't know you are joking or you're really that retard.

Stable GDP growth?? With overvalued currency. Imports oriented GDP growth. That literally f*ed exports leading to $1 billion decline in 5 years.
Dude metro and motorways, billions in subsidies.... STFU.
Sahiwal coal plants is producing 30pkr/unit electricity. On top of that super expensive solar projects with low energy output. Showbaz sure knew how to make bucks.

Who the F is gonna pay that price.
Stop taking credit for decreased terrorism. Ganja shaitan has nothing to do with it. Young men gave their lives for it.

Keeping fuel prices low fearing public backlash is costing Pakistan $650 million/month. Any idea how that's gonna play for a cash strapped nation in long term.
You really are a different breed like that retired moderator, I don't know where he is now.

Honestly don’t blame the thieving incompetents for being well, thieving incompetents. SS is SS. Dar is Dar. The criminals are the ones who forced this cabal of thieves on us. Who said they were neutral while giving idiotic hot takes on stock market going up and Rupee getting stronger when they should have kept their mouth shut on both those matters. I hate PPP and PMLN but they are not the ones who get lions share of the blame for the destruction of Pakistan.

You are retard coming up some stupid explanations. PTI govt was complete failure. What they did in 4 years? What the F they gonna do when they come in power again? They F everything.

IK decreased petrol prices for political reasons.

Quoting Waterboy
"
I'll informed cult worshippers jumping up and down. IK started this faisco with petrol subsidy derailing the entire economy and IMF program.

This government only made it worse by not passing on price hikes to public. PTI propagandist are already blaming the 1 month government for inflation lol. When petrol touches 200rs lol it will be a celebratory day for PTI followers cause government couldn't control inflation. Petty politics is now unfortunately above the state benefit now.

Aik **** akar bolay ga PTI was financing petrol subsidy through extra tax. Lol"

Stop coming up with retard language to prove your point.

I am not going to waste my time explaining some empty heads who can't think beyond IK.

If you are honest you will look at these threads by people on achievements of PTI gov. These are not exhaustive lists.

Honestly don’t blame the thieving incompetents for being well, thieving incompetents. SS is SS. Dar is Dar. The criminals are the ones who forced this cabal of thieves on us. Who said they were neutral while giving idiotic hot takes on stock market going up and Rupee getting stronger when they should have kept their mouth shut on both those matters. I hate PPP and PMLN but they are not the ones who get lions share of the blame for the destruction of Pakistan.

If you are honest you will look at these threads by people on achievements of PTI gov. These are not exhaustive lists.

You can't have a discussion with a troll. He won't understand what you posted, will just post some random shit in reply.

Neither he has a grasp of economy nor a professional in any field to understand the concepts. Otherwise he wont be doing a shitty paid job of defending criminals and ghaddar to earn his living.

The debate level on the forum has gone down since the brothel dynasties got hold of public exchequer.

Lies, PDM Spokesperson ISPR said stock market was over performing. I believe they’re working on a new song to restore investors confidence, restart IMF package and bring dollar to PKR 80. A new ISPR movie is also in the making to speed up CPEC, ensure completion of Basha Dam by 2026 and defer oil payments.

Patience, my ill-informed Pakistanis.

Why would anyone invest in a country with high political instability and a bunch of thieves running the country, investors would automatically keep thier money on side, its just a matter of time before the country defaults,

You can't have a discussion with a troll. He won't understand what you posted, will just post some random shit in reply.

Neither he has a grasp of economy nor a professional in any field to understand the concepts. Otherwise he wont be doing a shitty paid job of defending criminals and ghaddar to earn his living.

The debate level on the forum has gone down since the brothel dynasties got hold of public exchequer.
Bro why don't you get your pea brain checked. Just because people don't follow your narrative of politics or PTI optics, you don't get to label them as ghaddar or doing shitty jobs. Lol

Either you're with us or against us, PTI follower be like everyone.

CPEC biggest investment ever in the history of Pakistan happened in PMLN govt.
What investment? How much Pakistan earned from it? Did it lead to export growth?

Bro why don't you get your pea brain checked. Just because people don't follow your narrative of politics or PTI optics, you don't get to label them as ghaddar or doing shitty jobs. Lol
Either you're with us or against us, PTI follower be like everyone.
Patwaris are even worse. You are either with Pmln or anti PTI. There is no third option

Back
Top Bottom