What's new

Doklam standoff: If Chinese troops enter India, there will be "utter chaos", says Beijing

And the Pakistanis thought their new masters will help them in war with India?:partay:

Yes it will be utter chaos.... for the Chinese.

China knows this, so at most its gonna be getting into fist fights and staring competitions and exercise maneuvers/posturing etc.

Fun to see the year close out with a total nothing burger when global times and chinese "think tanks" were promising so much more. PLA is like.....nope, sorry boys :rofl:

To my deal Chinese blothels, these Indians (including my self) are not buying your mass produced warnings. Inspite of being so cheap, these Indians are simply ignoring it. May I suggest you to send your empress She Ping in the form of street hawker and ask him to shout below in the streets of Delhi:

"Warning Le Lo Warning...." ( It means please buy oul warning)

Yes it will be utter chaos.... for the Chinese.

China knows this, so at most its gonna be getting into fist fights and staring competitions and exercise maneuvers/posturing etc.

Fun to see the year close out with a total nothing burger when global times and chinese "think tanks" were promising so much more. PLA is like.....nope, sorry boys :rofl:
Yes chaos for China like 1962 vs India.

Indians are acting like their balls are made of steel, and Chinese balls are made of egg-shell powder!

For them India has steel ball as long as China doesn't start the war, this like saying that Indians athletes declare themselves as winner as long as there is no tournament. With these kind of people you don't have much to argue but wait until China slap India so hard then come to give them a conclusive argument. :lol:

Last edited:
For them India has steel ball as long as China doesn't start the war, this like saying that Indians athletes declare themselves as winner as long as there is no tournament. With these kind of people you don't have much to argue but wait until China slap India so hard then come to give them a conclusive argument. :lol:

You can correct this sad state of affairs by telling us how many Olympics you have won :P ....... if that does not work you can always talk about 62.

And if that does not work, Make racist videos and insults as the final play in the little red book :lol:

To my deal Chinese blothels, these Indians (including my self) are not buying your mass produced warnings. Inspite of being so cheap, these Indians are simply ignoring it. May I suggest you to send your empress She Ping in the form of street hawker and ask him to shout below in the streets of Delhi:

"Warning Le Lo Warning...." ( It means please buy oul warning)
Buy or not buy, it is decided by your government. Maybe you guys need analyse your media/gov's and China's reaction to understand the story under the table.
Meanless comment, just make you guys look so ignorant. your guys just low down the forum again and again.

Xi has become a joker.

I couldn't imagine what he was smoking when he started going this path!

Did Xi seriously think India would back off like other SCS nations just because he warned us?
Well, India has completely exposed Xi and left him naked for all the world to see.

India is already in chaos - political chaos in Kashmir, NE states, Tamilnadu , W Bengal Gorkhaland, security chaos in Maoists infested regions, social chaos with Dalits , Muslims, Hindutva fascists, rape epidemic, open defecation and economic chaos through demonetization

traffic chaos
maxresdefault.jpg

india_chaos_500.jpg

power chord chaos
delhi-india-power-cords-chaos-criss-cross-above-the-streets-downtown-A1A1WM.jpg

11639937624-entangled-electric-wiring-street-india.jpg

Last edited:
Xi has become a joker.

I couldn't imagine what he was smoking when he started going this path!

Did Xi seriously think India would back off like other SCS nations just because he warned us?
Well, India has completely exposed Xi and left him naked for all the world to see.
You are lowing down yourself by those ignorant comments. Nation never behave like a savage. Not like you just said, on the contrary, the warnings do work. India already takes a lots reaction to those diplomatic language.
Son, military is the last card. I hope you can understand that like a grown-up.

You are lowing down yourself by those ignorant comments. Nation never behave like a savage. Not like you just said, on the contrary, the warnings do work. India already takes a lots reaction to those diplomatic language.
Son, military is the last card. I hope you can understand that like a grown-up.

revered elder, perhaps you should use your valuable time to teach the same to your country men, who have been doing a lot of the same thing you are blaming me for.
The saying 'get your house in order first', is perhaps apt when you are preaching to others.

It will be utter chaos for china. She won't know what hit her !!
You know nothing about China. Principal Han is the ballast stone for China's stablibilty. Religions, Ethnics is never a major issue to us.

Back
Top Bottom