What's new

Doklam Standoff Final Result

China has a seat in the UNSC where it sits with its collar up and decides on International cases/disputes.

While India is an orphan there.

No country would let India borrow its Veto.

I think only France will with a condition, provided you buy 200 more Rafales.

Lol at poor clout less India.

Read the book:

Why India is not a great power - Bharat Karnad

Excerpts:

View attachment 421503
Don't worry about my country. We are unbowed hair with a 10000 year old legacy. I don't have to explain it to a withered hair.

Don't worry about my country. We are unbowed hair with a 10000 year old legacy. I don't have to explain it to a withered hair.

Why cant you ask a simple question from your dear PM Modi; Why is he following Gundas on Twitter being the PM of India. Where is the dignity of PMO?

Why is it so hard man? Are you not a prudent citizen of India?
The book has been written by former BJP IT Cell lady:

swati.png

28 minutes and no reply?

He ran away like a Ranchordas.

China has a seat in the UNSC where it sits with its collar up and decides on International cases/disputes.

While India is an orphan there.

No country would let India borrow its Veto.

I think only France will with a condition, provided you buy 200 more Rafales.

Lol at poor clout less India.

Read the book:

Why India is not a great power - Bharat Karnad

Excerpts:

View attachment 421503
I feel you are behaving as an orphan. What has happened to you that being an Indian you are bashing with all nonsense.

Why cant you ask a simple question from your dear PM Modi; Why is he following Gundas on Twitter being the PM of India. Where is the dignity of PMO?

View attachment 421504

28 minutes and no reply?

He ran away like a Ranchordas.
LOL!!! I am not employed here like you.

Don't worry about my country. Be a loyal citizen at least to your country.

I am worried about India, if its your country. To you at least, I can not say its my country, because you have already declared me a traitor:

Now please reply me on this:

swati-png.421504

If India is your country then respect your country's soldier life to deserve a reply.

Ok lets test whose country is whose:
Do you read, write & speak Hindi and Gujarati?
Learn to respect your country's soliders. First apologize for wishing the death of your country's soldiers and millions of Hindus just because they are ruled by people who have voted.

First Apologize.

Learn to respect your country's soliders. First apologize for wishing the death of your country's soldiers and millions of Hindus just because they are ruled by people who have voted.

First Apologize.

I declare you to be a false flagger by refusing to accept a challenge and indulging in deflection..

Now I am an Indian, while you are a false flagger.

I have had enough of name calling a la Jihadi, Indian Muslim, Pakistani, Bangladesh, Traitor and what not.

I will fight this out with open challenge, since I know some Indians can not even speak the language that I speak. As if this is not enough, they dont even speak rashtra bhasha = Hindi.

Lol

Last edited:
I declare you to be a false flagger by refusing to accept a challenge and indulging in deflection..

Now I am an Indian, while you are a false flagger.

I have had enough of name calling a la Jihadi, Indian Muslim, Pakistani, Bangladesh, Traitor and what not.

I will fight this out with open challenge, since I know some Indians can not even speak the language that I speak. As if this is not enough, they dont even speak rashtra bhasha = Hindi.

Lol
Go ask your friends chinese and Pakistanis what will they call their countrymen wishing the death of their soldiers.

First apologize for disrespecting my country's soldiers.

Go ask your friends chinese and Pakistanis what will they call their countrymen wishing the death of their soldiers.

First apologize for disrespecting my country's soldiers.

Show me where did I do that?
Your mouth your lies to stay away from controversy thats surrounding you.

Back
Top Bottom