What's new

Doklam Standoff Final Result

ThinkLogically

Reaction score
Country
India
1. India withdraws from chinese territory.
2. chinese agreeing to halt construction in its own territory. Agreeing to never construct again.
3. chinese pla going back within its own territory to the pre standoff position.
4. Now all three sides can patrol the disputed territory. It is a disputed territory as per the chinese agreement with Bhutan.

Yeah! It's a big win for the chinese. OH MY GOD!!!! What a victory for the cheerleaders!!!

itbp-kicking-chinese-gif.421491

Whats wrong with u guys,,,the issue was solved peacefully,,they got what they wanted,we got what we wanted.everyone happy.
There r already 10 threads about this news.are they not enuff for trolling?
we shud appreciate the fact that China showed patience n maturity to solve the issue peacefully,,they r one of our better neighbours

Whats wrong with u guys,,,the issue was solved peacefully,,they got what they wanted,we got what we wanted.everyone happy.
There r already 10 threads about this news.are they not enuff for trolling?
we shud appreciate the fact that China showed patience n maturity to solve the issue peacefully,,they r one of our better neighbours
I don't think I said anything wrong.

I just brought out the understanding between the two countries in public. It is not that we have to put up with everything to save the sorry face of cpc to their public.

1. India withdraws from chinese territory.
2. chinese agreeing to halt construction in its own territory. Agreeing to never construct again.
3. chinese pla going back within its own territory to the pre standoff position.
4. Now all three sides can patrol the disputed territory. It is a disputed territory as per the chinese agreement with Bhutan.

Yeah! It's a big win for the chinese. OH MY GOD!!!! What a victory for the cheerleaders!!!

itbp-kicking-chinese-gif.421491

Seriously dude, get an eye chkup. Cheering for the PLA guy kicking your own kind? :rolleyes::lol:

do you have a news source to the contrary.

Do you have news that states that China has stopped building road? You brought the news that it did. Now im asking you to provide me with a source that backs your claim/news.

For example the gif shows solider in a dark uniform kicking a light uniform person, this is my claim. Here is my logic; Chinese uniform is dark, while indo Tibetan uniform is light. Here is my evidence, Chinese and indo Tibetan

Remember you are talking to Modian sycophant, they always have certain (typical) attitude: They pretend, they lie, they brag, they do everything to protect their master here on PDF:

View attachment 421500
I understand I am replying to a psycho who rejoices the death of his own people and soldiers. Don't you rejoice at the death of Indian soldiers?

I understand I am replying to a psycho who rejoices the death of his own people and soldiers. Don't you rejoice at the death of Indian soldiers?

Ask your hypocrite PM Modi why did he transgressed into an alien territory - not his own:

laughing18.png

Ask your hypocrite PM Modi why did he transgressed into an alien territory - not his own:

View attachment 421501
Ask your commie master to respect Bhutan's territory and honor the agreement your master signed with Bhutan.

Oh God! Why you made me discuss with a creature like this. Even discussing with a scavenging animal is million times purer than discussing with a traitor.

Ask your commie master to respect Bhutan's territory and honor the agreement your master signed with Bhutan.

Oh God! Why you made me discuss with a creature like this. Even discussing with a scavenging animal is million times purer than discussing with a traitor.

First take care of Indian finances.
Modi's India is losing its ground, India would be bankrupt soon under Modi:

Looky looky:

laughing9.png

Don't worry about my country.

China has a seat in the UNSC where it sits with its collar up and decides on International cases/disputes.

While India is an orphan there.

No country would let India borrow its Veto.

I think only France will with a condition, provided you buy 200 more Rafales.

Lol at poor clout less India.

Read the book:

Why India is not a great power - Bharat Karnad

Excerpts:

temryryt6.png

Back
Top Bottom