What's new

Doklam Plateau situation review by former Air Marshal

wait for 21st august man, China has given India 2 weeks time...

LoL, Where is that 9 AM warning Han guy?? China and Chinese knows how to get humiliated.

Wn5Ez4.gif

vladimir-putin-hitting-on-china-s-first-lady-Wn5Ez4

Ya that Han Warrior simply vanished from PDF. I couldn't find him anymore, he might have went to dokhlam himself after the embarrassment that his CCP has done to him
He is more interested in space tech than these type of border stand-off.

So are you saying he took off to mars, after the embarrassment?
You start a thread on ISRO or our next sat project,he will comeback with ,how far chana is ahead of India,infact they actually are when comes to space.

It's also a possibility that PLA was given go ahead to Strike IA but one child PLA didn't obliged.

China of 2017 is significantly different from 1962 with no one child policy. No one is going to end their lineage, willingly!!

Ya that Han Warrior simply vanished from PDF. I couldn't find him anymore, he might have went to dokhlam himself after the embarrassment that his CCP has done to him
Most of these bots have a specific objective.
Not only on defence forums but in everything.

For example if your see the tourist data of Maldives, in 2008 there was a quantum leap in the number of Chinese tourists going there. I am talking about over 200% leap.

This was the year when CCP had started meddling in Maldives politics to counter influence from India.

Suddenly everything changed to cater to Chinese tourists. Why and how is that? Because when CCP targets some place, it does so with full steam and all its resources; money men media editorials policies you name it.

The bots online or offline are an army of very junior foreign policy reps who are paid to do what they do.

This "Mongol" Han as he told me, also is one of the bots. Once his purpose is solved, he'll get replaced. Physically maybe not if he did good.

Most of these bots have a specific objective.
Not only on defence forums but in everything.

For example if your see the tourist data of Maldives, in 2008 there was a quantum leap in the number of Chinese tourists going there. I am talking about over 200% leap.

This was the year when CCP had started meddling in Maldives politics to counter influence from India.

Suddenly everything changed to cater to Chinese tourists. Why and how is that? Because when CCP targets some place, it does so with full steam and all its resources; money men media editorials policies you name it.

The bots online or offline are an army of very junior foreign policy reps who are paid to do what they do.

This "Mongol" Han as he told me, also is one of the bots. Once his purpose is solved, he'll get replaced. Physically maybe not if he did good.
There is a report of an earthquake in china,I pray for God now that the all Chinese members including @Han Patriot will be in safe.

last time miyamoto musashi fought duels.

he made the opponent waited 10 hours.

The difference is his opponent got agitated and lost his cool.Its china in this case thats loosing its cool while india is chilling.

You think this dragon's gonna do something other than what it's been doing so far??

Back
Top Bottom