What's new

Doklam Plateau situation review by former Air Marshal

Most of these bots have a specific objective.
Not only on defence forums but in everything.

For example if your see the tourist data of Maldives, in 2008 there was a quantum leap in the number of Chinese tourists going there. I am talking about over 200% leap.

This was the year when CCP had started meddling in Maldives politics to counter influence from India.

Suddenly everything changed to cater to Chinese tourists. Why and how is that? Because when CCP targets some place, it does so with full steam and all its resources; money men media editorials policies you name it.

The bots online or offline are an army of very junior foreign policy reps who are paid to do what they do.

This "Mongol" Han as he told me, also is one of the bots. Once his purpose is solved, he'll get replaced. Physically maybe not if he did good.

I hope they send more Chinese toursists to India, we are true Baniyas...we will take the money and not yield an inch....:)

Thook ke Chatna...Next time dwell in your own IQ crowd of conspirators and rejects.

Don't display Indian flags to failure and duffer like yourself. Drop your salwar for below

Here your High IQ inspirations

hqdefault.jpg

arabs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom