What's new

Doklam: How India misjudged China’s intentions and it escalated into a major standoff

There is not a clear winner or loser when it's a compromise. But when it comes to bragging, India will always win. This stand off gave a lots of room to bragging or interpretations, which India excels at. So this is indeed an India media victory.
Well, I think India had a media victory with a concession, but China got a strategic victory.

Well, I think India had a media victory with a concession, but China got a strategic victory.
There is no doubt that our position on the ground only improved after the confrontation because the Indians lost their traditional bunkers on the Bhutan side and cannot patrol across the border again with PLA permanently garrisoned on the plateau. However, allowing Indian media to fabricate imaginary victory like "PLA withdrew from Doklam" or "Chinese construction equipment withdrew from Doklam" will only enourage future adventurism.

In 1962 we made a mistake by not publicly parading the Indian POWs in Beijing and not teaching every single Chinese man, women and child about Nehru and his failed attempt to invade Tibet. This time -- just as important as pushing back IA -- we must accept wholeheartedly that China's rise can only come by wiping New Delhi off the map and enslaving the surviving Indians. Chinese government is too squeamish about final solutions.

upload_2017-9-17_6-24-54.jpeg

And India followed above proverb word by word. They did go back = Retreated.

China indeed is shocked that lowly and backward India with shortage of ammunition and currently suffering from many internal strive dared to challenge China.
Its like India is trying to commit suicide.
Just see yourself you didnt had the guts to take out Indians with such an analysis. Poor sissy Chineses !!! Lol
Now they can pply for dancing in Bollywood, we may consider because they are CHEAP.

There is no doubt that our position on the ground only improved after the confrontation because the Indians lost their traditional bunkers on the Bhutan side and cannot patrol across the border again with PLA permanently garrisoned on the plateau. However, allowing Indian media to fabricate imaginary victory like "PLA withdrew from Doklam" or "Chinese construction equipment withdrew from Doklam" will only enourage future adventurism.

In 1962 we made a mistake by not publicly parading the Indian POWs in Beijing and not teaching every single Chinese man, women and child about Nehru and his failed attempt to invade Tibet. This time -- just as important as pushing back IA -- we must accept wholeheartedly that China's rise can only come by wiping New Delhi off the map and enslaving the surviving Indians. Chinese government is too squeamish about final solutions.
I guess this was a good bargain, we let them have a postponement concession and we get Doklam in return, win win indeed.:china:

Just see yourself you didnt had the guts to take out Indians with such an analysis. Poor sissy Chineses !!! Lol
Now they can pply for dancing in Bollywood, we may consider because they are CHEAP.
In that case, India should continue to be stuck at Donglang.
War is not playing games.
Lives and lots of money are involved that entail meticulous planning to ensure victory with minimal loss.
There is also a need to win over world opinion that it is India asking to be trounced .
You talk like a child throwing a tantrum.
Keep crying "You come and get me", "You come and get me",
Except there is going to be a real war, but fortunately for India, timidly decided to scoot.

In that case, India should continue to be stuck at Donglang.
War is not playing games.
Lives and lots of money are involved that entail meticulous planning to ensure victory with minimal loss.
There is also a need to win over world opinion that it is India asking to be trounced .
You talk like a child throwing a tantrum.
Keep crying "You come and get me", "You come and get me",
Except there is going to be a real war, but fortunately for India, timidly decided to scoot.
Whatever justifies to you.
Sissy army will remain a sissy army. Crying like babies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom