What's new

Dokalam stand-off: 'Indian military can choose to return with dignity or be kicked out by China's PL

Chinese media talk too much.
Chinese like to give multiple warnings before military actions because China don't want Indians to cry and say China launched a surprise attack like you guys stated in 1962. Also when they start the military strike against you, western media will not be able to demonize China as many warnings were given.

That's interesting... I wasn't aware that any reactions (weather positive or negative) here represented the official Indian country response?

what I do see here though is the usual PDF fantasy world keyboard Warrior chest thumping video game mentality.

Your sphere of thought has it centre in PDF threads and so you can't think beyond that.

You can see that everyone is opening new threads!! And new IDs from all over the world are making an appearance and defending each other.

Chinese like to give multiple warnings before military actions because China don't want Indians to cry and say China launched a surprise attack like you guys stated in 1962. Also when they start the military strike against you, western media will not be able to demonize China as many warnings were given.
k

You have very faint knowledge of history as what exactly happened before 1962. What transpired the stand off. What was official position like Govt and its arms and what was IA position.

Before you start blabbering while ready from Google and other illiterate forumers who have zilch knowledge on what they are writing about history I suggest you go back and check records of Indian military and they will tell you on your face that it was never a surprise attack.

In case you don't know both armies stood infront of each other on LAC for a month before the attack commenced.

So your theory behind all the warnings China is giving doesn't hold on the ground of what I just said.

the amount of losing dead in 1962 more than anything else in 1967

No worries, many will try their luck as we are speaking
No incident in 1967. That is fabricated. I spoke to an old history professor and he said never heard of it and told me to be weary of stories from the web.

sri lanka cant get along with u all.

So does bangladesh. Ur only true ally is bhutan which has no army
It's not necessary, conquerer doest care about the general public's opinion of the conquered land.

Its strange that a country considers to be Super Power presents its views through media houses, are they fearing that official words will be have negative impacts or Media Houses running CPC ?

truth be told, even if u triple current india armed forces also cannot realisitcallty beat and successfully invade china.

u all cant replenish losses, neither can u all create something worthy of modern 5g tech

Thats only a possibility.

China knows u all scared infiltration

Neither we invade China nor we have replenish the losses since there wouldnt any losses .

Noone going to mess with us in our turf.

Its strange that a country considers to be Super Power presents its views through media houses, are they fearing that official words will be have negative impacts or Media Houses running CPC ?
China never said they are superpower like India. Your former dead president even said India is a superpower and your media.

No incident in 1967. That is fabricated. I spoke to an old history professor and he said never heard of it and told me to be weary of stories from the web.
Some history professors never know Tienanmen square massacre either. What's new? The CCP always censor sensitive stories. Even talking about the Massacre is taboo subject. So, shovel it up. Read neutral sources about any news. That's the 1967 border skirmish. Neither we are taught about this in schools or in history of India. Neither any wars with Pakistan or China. We acquire these knowledge from media reports and reports like these.
https://books.google.co.in/books?id=TOVaMckcO0MC&pg=PA171#v=onepage&q&f=false

Now the official communication between the Chinese and Indian MEA's.
http://www.claudearpi.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/WhitePaper14NEW.pdf

We made numerous warning to India in 1962, hope he could make the right judgment. We will continue to issue warning until India make the first shoot.

Read it, or close your computer.
There is a much simpler solution. Ignore a moron like you -- as I am about to do. I guess most of Chinese are hardworking and industrious folks while the leftover, garbage, manchilds, obese, ignorants Chinese like you wander off to PDF and spew their verbal diarrhea.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom