What's new

Does this happen in India?

Post reported for blatant display of racism towards out esteemed Indian members
Lol.. I am also dravidian.. rust was a sarcastic remark
The reason I am being sarcastic is that you guys pull ot old news just to show some India in poor light. You bring up spoof videos of or religion and pss if as a real event and say that Hinduism is bad. Go report all those in the first place.

https://qr.ae/TWnQzv

main-qimg-057f817f4f4fec8df6b4e9643acd5580

I have no other opinions.
Just curious, isn't this a very obvious wrong way?
If it happens in China, it will become an explosion news on the Internet in less than an hour.
Then the official was investigated

It was stupidity in practice - he would have learnt the lesson and not repeat it. But there is no shame in the thought - he wanted to reduce evaporation loss for his people who face water shortage. Mao forced every farmer to have a blast furnace in their backyard to produce steel and mass murdered birds to cause famine.

Lol.. I am also dravidian.. rust was a sarcastic remark
The reason I am being sarcastic is that you guys pull ot old news just to show some India in poor light. You bring up spoof videos of or religion and pss if as a real event and say that Hinduism is bad. Go report all those in the first place.
Really? you didnt say indians are subhuman you targetting dravidians. Admit you are a brahmin. it is a dead give away.

It was stupidity in practice - he would have learnt the lesson and not repeat it. But there is no shame in the thought - he wanted to reduce evaporation loss for his people who face water shortage. Mao forced every farmer to have a blast furnace in their backyard to produce steel and mass murdered birds to cause famine.

Really? you didnt say indians are subhuman you targetting dravidians. Admit you are a brahmin. it is a dead give away.
I just think this thing is very happy.No matter what the purpose is, it is wrong. The so-called to reduce evaporation is just an excuse. You can't know his original basic reason.

Super plwer by 2020
Yes. Such kind of persons ae the ones who are recruited by mnc companies. In fact it this was a very detailed interview and he would have got the job. Please keep digging ot such informative videos and post si that proves knowledge about India gets better.

If I said indians are sub human that will include all the muslims and commies and Congress and NE people etc. Not that I shouldn't have but I need to be specific enough to address the contents of this post.

Maybe it was Muslim tiger which ate cow

what part of india is this? i follow Project Tiger closely.

Is this a Sarkari tiger or ghair Sarkari. i mean protected park Animal or forced out tiger?

Nowadays its found all over India

that is no reason to kill them on sight. Tigers dont see humans as competition. why should humans not reciprocate?

In UP things are different than Gujrat where people have a deeper understanding of nature

that is no reason to kill them on sight. Tigers dont see humans as competition. why should humans not reciprocate?

In UP things are different than Gujrat where people have a deeper understanding of nature
No, hard to coexist with wild animals. But india has some good zoos and also have allocated their own areas but sometimes they like to stray into human areas from their exclusive wild areas and get killed.

No, hard to coexist with wild animals. But india has some good zoos and also have allocated their own areas but sometimes they like to stray into human areas from their exclusive wild areas and get killed.

Zoos are against Animal rights.

You are from India not England. Be indian

Zoos are against Animal rights.

You are from India not England. Be indian
Then we have to send tigers into their designated wild area. But these may not be able to survive in their natural habitat. So best is they remain in zoo.

Back
Top Bottom