What's new

Does the United States really care about human rights in other countries?

I saw the beautiful pictures of scenic Xinjiang @beijingwalker posted.
I don’t know what you’re on about? What mass graves and gas chamber? :angel:

Indeed the CCP would never do such a thing, the CCP is great and wonderful, and the world should follow the CCP. :o:

Thank you, the world is sorry to the CCP, the world needs to say sorry to the CCP for blaming them for Tibet, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and for detaining the Muslims. :o:
Let me educate you with a little bit facts. UN and worldwide reorganize China sovereignty and territory integrity, including Taiwan and all the other places you mentioned, and if you disagree I don't damn care.

What's your opinion on occupied Palestine?
What's your opinion on those innocent Muslim children and women, Palestine Arab killed by Israel?

Don't get me wrong, I never personally against Israel, it's your business, not mine. and nobody knows who you are behind the screen. You may be Taiwanese, you may be American, you maybe Indian, I don't care.

Kissinger is interesting character recently he envisioned Russo-American Alliance to counter Beijing
Russians do not have an economy of scale like China does. Russians are dependent on energy and weapon export. That's it. Soviet were were the first country to officially endorse Israel. Most notable partners of Lenin were all of Jewish origin. Weren't they ? Jews control the wall street. Russia and Jews were never separated. How do you think Israeli IDF Air force can freely operate over Syria at will while Russia controls the Syrian air space with S-400+ ? Too bad for the Arabs, Turks and Iranians. Russia and Jews have common interests to control Wall Street and US political landscape. Now they have their GUY Trump !

Last edited:
US only cares about its empire. They don’t even care about their own people.

Goes same for China Mate......Typical communist autocracy....

Please reflect upon your shining examples of Human rights on your "own people" in Tibet, Xinjiang, HK... does Tiananmen square rings a bell?

Goes same for China Mate......Typical communist autocracy....

Please reflect upon your shining examples of Human rights on your "own people" in Tibet, Xinjiang, HK... does Tiananmen square rings a bell?

But the CCP is perfect, that's what everyone is telling me. They even told me that the CCP loves Tibetans and Muslims and would never ever hurt them. :o:

Back
Top Bottom