What's new

Does Pakistan pose a bigger threat to India after Babar III launch?

it will be depend of PN strategy , if we decide to go for the Offense , than one Sub lingering around Indian Coast can create Havoc within their Fleet, unless and until its tracked and Destroyed , No sailor will have a Good sleep ..

Let the 8 Chinese sub arrive, PN will put IN run for their money.

Let the 8 Chinese sub arrive, PN will put IN run for their money.

by that time IN will increase their Sub fleet too .. we need a mix of AIP subs with a Potent surface fleet to Protect 2-3 Ports .. to avoid a blockade

by that time IN will increase their Sub fleet too .. we need a mix of AIP subs with a Potent surface fleet to Protect 2-3 Ports .. to avoid a blockade

Don't worry PN is not sleeping either, in first time in their history PN is getting big upgrade it not just include subs, gradually other systems are coming online too.

Actually NO. If we are considering nuclear delivery options as a threat, we have already lost.

Pakistan's threat to India is posed not as much by its weapons (since it already has plenty good ones) as it is by those in charge, namely, the Pakistani jarnails.

The same jarnails who hang and exile PMs, carry out coups, assassinate civilian leaders, launch wars all by themselves, and then lose badly in the same wars, discriminate between good and bad terrorists. Basically they are moving and taking Pakistan in a direction exactly opposite to what a modern progressive democracy should be going in.

and mind you, they pose more of a threat to Pakistan itself than they do to India.
about which modern and progressive world you are talking about?is this that which invaded Iraq on fake int.reports? or the world which is supporting the illegal occupation of Kashmir and Pelistine, our the word which indeed is run by its military establishments behind the veils of democracy? you want a Proof go to uncle Sam and see how its millitry is now pulling the legs of mad Trump , so your this progressive world is as evil as a devil when it comes to their interest, if you need more the go to your last ex.pms Statement who said " I'm afraid that CIA could kill me if I have gone against the American interests, so keep you bias aside and live with reality,

Hin-dia is going to be a super power in 2020. It is important that we all accept this.

The Fake Missiles and Fake SPD should accept it. China should accept it. There is no other choice...otherwise, all is doooooooooooooooomed.

The ultimate goal has to be to make war of delusional fanatics impossible and focus on REAL economy and CPEC.

All hail the 2020 super power and move on with what is impoortant i.e. economy, economy, economy and social development... crushing the terrorists with in Sino-Pak Space.

The SPD must however continue with Fake developments along with their Chinese friends. Time to put some Fake space assets for porection of CPEC and Afro-Asian Ocean.

Let the Faking move forward...at break neck speed!

Pakistan should modify transport plane to launch massive attack by firing hundreds of Babur to destroy ships infrastructure and tanks .

As the pain and agony felt on other side of the border, it seems the thread's heading is true ... very true.

Are newspapers supposed to give us news and facts or ask us questions?

Why does every headline start with a question?

Why am I asking these questions?

Should I stop?

lol, could'nt resist

Anyways, yes, these new developments strengthen our position vis-a-vis India. I am certain and hopeful these things will be never be used. But the more of these we have, the lower the chance of a war.

Deterrence is the best strategy in a nuclear world. Keep going Pakistan Navy!

Back
Top Bottom