What's new

Does Kassab’s Execution Signal the Collapse of India’s Case Against Pak

Pakistans image is already in gutters,I can't think of a any positive thing that any country in the world could associate to Pakistan.

Some idiots living in denial saying Pakistan had no hand in it,why is LeT openly accepting it? why does TTP does the same too?
And we know where they are based..:lol:

That is why I call this Mumbai drama. India tried but could not get much out of it. And how do we know he was a Pakistani and he actually did what he was accused?

Its not denial but the facts of the incident have been concealed. As for the identity, it cant be stolen quite easily.

Let the Indian trolls fill these pages with idiotic posts.

If you are looking for an idiotic poster, best look in the mirror. You seem unable to read or see.

This is what a Pakistani lady said today:

"This news is hell for us," Shahnaz Sughra, Kasab's aunt, told Reuters by phone. "...Even if he did something wrong, we just want his body. Even if he did something wrong, I am proud that he taught the enemy a lesson in their own country."

This is what certain "gentlemen" of your country said, also today:

Kasab execution: TTP ‘shocked’, LeT says will ‘inspire’ more attacks

ISLAMABAD: The Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) expressed shock over the execution of Ajmal Kasab on Wednesday, the lone surviving gunman of the Mumbai attacks, and the Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) said he was a hero and would “inspire” more attacks.

“He was a hero and will inspire other fighters to follow his path,” the commander of Lashkar-e-Taiba told Reuters by telephone from an undisclosed location.

The Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan expressed shock
over India’s execution of the lone survivor of an attack that killed 166 people in a rampage through the financial capital Mumbai in 2008.

“There is no doubt that it’s very shocking news and a big loss that a Muslim has been hanged on Indian soil,” Taliban spokesman Ahsanullah Ahsan told Reuters.

The sole surviving gunman from the 2008 Mumbai attacks was executed on Wednesday, nearly four years after 166 people were killed in a three-day rampage through India’s financial capital.

Pakistan-born Mohammed Kasab was hanged at Yerwada jail in Pune in the western state of Maharashtra after President Pranab Mukherjee rejected his pleas for mercy earlier this month.

He was sentenced to death in May 2010 after he was found guilty of a string of charges, including waging war against India, murder and terrorist acts.

Mumbai drama indeed!

Could Indians please tell us what his real name was ? I sometimes hear Mohammed Kasab, Amir Kasab, or Ajmal Kasab. :rofl:

Kasab is history now i think pakistan will do tit for tat with sarabjeet singh and then we will execute afzal then they will execute somebody else and then we all try to ride aman ki asha Bull**** .
and nothing will happen people will die in both country and politian will fill their swiss account .

Until the core issue of K is not resolve these type of event will happen so we should get used to it.people will manipulate emotion and use them to attack civilian i.e easy target.

For me killing kasab we gave him very light punishment we should have his both hand and leg chopped off and let him live in mumbai and let him die daily and set a example of him.

Yep where did you Stereotype while Writing about 1 Billion Hindus . No Surprise Pakistan is in Such a State of Chaos right now . You are A Generation who has been Fed Hate Literature . So i don;t Blame You much . Hope Next gen of Pakistan is Smater than you guys are .

no buddy that your own ugly mind's reflection !! live with it.......

Could Indians please tell us what his real name was ? I sometimes hear Mohammed Kasab, Amir Kasab, or Ajmal Kasab. :rofl:

Mohammed Ajmal Amir Kasab (Urdu: محمد اجمل امیر قصاب)

no buddy that your own ugly mind's reflection !! live with it.......

Because you guys are fed Hindu hatred before you are fed milk.Without Hindu hatred you don't have any basis of identity or national unity, you can see that in Karachi too. :cheesy:

Going by this forum, about 50% pakistanis do not believe ajmal kasab is a pakistani, when their own journalists have visited his family and home and neighbors, when their own govt has admitted he is pakistani... But I bet these folks believe djinns and flying angels exist.

And we are supposed to have intellectual debate with this lot. Hmmm.

Kasab is history now

so is indian lie, deception along with motive to use it as an issue against Pakistan. India must be satisfied with its decision otherwise it would not have done it.

so is indian lie, deception along with motive to use it as an issue against Pakistan. India must be satisfied with its decision otherwise it would not have done it.
You have any knowledge of the issue in discussion ? Don't make statements which you can't back up with reasonable arguments.

Oh the "fair" Pakistani courts trying the 26/11 case now will not be able to dispense justice! Given their track record of dispensing justice - by hanging Prime Ministers and sanctifying military coups, releasing an American citizen who gunned Pakistani citizens through the blood money route - not to mention Judges resigning from cases for fear of repercussions and with lawyers showering rose petals on assassins of a Governor - I am deeply disappointed. I was convinced the Pakistani legal system would be a shining light for justice - not just in the subcontinent but the entire world.

News source from Pakistan's Major alley .......... :cheesy:

India hangs Mumbai attacker - Xinhua | English.news.cn

NEW DELHI, Nov. 21 (Xinhua) -- India on Wednesday executed Mohammed Ajmal Amir Kasab, the only Pakistani militant caught alive in 2008 Mumbai terror attacks, in a top-secret operation in a high-security prison in the western city of Pune, just days before the fourth anniversary of the massacre...........

Back
Top Bottom