What's new

Does Kassab’s Execution Signal the Collapse of India’s Case Against Pak

Jhot itna bolo kay sach lagay, this was the case when 1 billion hindus were speaking the lie, but like they say lie have no feet. hence it should not be a matter of any concern to Pakistanis whatsoever.

One more CLASSIC EXAMPLE of Self Denial.

Note - 99.9% PAKISTANIS/BANGLADESHI/INDIAN MUSLIMS - Were HINDUS 300 Years ago

Its heartbreaking to see its their own people who are getting torched in the same fire of extremism but still they are on denial mode and lives in fool's paradise.

You dont understand buddy. If muslim kills another muslim, they call him terrorist, RAW, CIA etc. If he kills any other, he is martyr, ******, citizen of another nation and finally again RAW,CIA, MOSSAD.
U cant blame them. Right from their text books they are taught to hate us.
They dont even know the meaning of terrorist and martyrdom.

Pakistans image is already in gutters,I can't think of a any positive thing that any country in the world could associate to Pakistan.

Some idiots living in denial saying Pakistan had no hand in it,why is LeT openly accepting it? why does TTP does the same too?
And we know where they are based..:lol:

Yup, pakistan have become a stereotype. if there is any attack in any corner, they try to see if there is a pakistani link.
Even china blamed them.
If u take any terrorist hollywood movie, well u know what i mean :D

One more CLASSIC EXAMPLE of Self Denial.

Note - 99.9% PAKISTANIS/BANGLADESHI/INDIAN MUSLIMS - Were HINDUS 300 Years ago

What?
1. what does your 2nd statement have anything to do with Leader's comment?
and 2. This is not true of Pakistan. Islam has been in India for over 800 years.
For Bangladesh it is true as they were converted by the Mughals, but Pakistan was not.

Jhot itna bolo kay sach lagay, this was the case when 1 billion hindus were speaking the lie, but like they say lie have no feet. hence it should not be a matter of any concern to Pakistanis whatsoever.
so you means muslims of india think other wise ?

Its heartbreaking to see its their own people who are getting torched in the same fire of extremism but still they are on denial mode and lives in fool's paradise.
Khuda jab kisi ko barbadiyan bhejta hai to sabse pahle uski aql chhin leta hai.

That is why I call this Mumbai drama. India tried but could not get much out of it. And how do we know he was a Pakistani and he actually did what he was accused?

Its not denial but the facts of the incident have been concealed. As for the identity, it cant be stolen quite easily.

Let the Indian trolls fill these pages with idiotic posts.

khuda khaer kare, kahi kal rawalpidi wala case bhi to in jhoothe hinduo ne nahi kiya hai??? kaash !! khuda aapko qabar me jane se pahle kamse kam ek pal ke liye hi sahi, aqal bakhsh de

so is indian lie, deception along with motive to use it as an issue against Pakistan. India must be satisfied with its decision otherwise it would not have done it.
5694 posts under the false flag. and the mods say that they are fair.

What?
and 2. This is not true of Pakistan. Islam has been in India for over 800 years.
For Bangladesh it is true as they were converted by the Mughals, but Pakistan was not.

Point 1 - The way above statement was listed depicted in my response comment to leaders note was not appreciated for Religious angle put in place.

Point 2 - Please show me proof that Muslims from Pakistan have come from Saudi Arabia. History of subcontinent says Aurangzeb is responsible for conversions of Hindus in Thousands on a daily basis - which have now multiplied in Millions.

Hindus were once inhabited till afghanistan. Whether anyone agrees or not All South Asians were once Hindus.........

Arabs DO NOT consider South ASIAN muslims as Part of True Uma.

Note - ABOVE IS NOT A RELIGIOUS RANT/TROLL

What?

Point 1 - The way above statement was listed depicted in my response comment to leaders note was not appreciated for Religious angle put in place.

Point 2 - Please show me proof that Muslims from Pakistan have come from Saudi Arabia. History of subcontinent says Aurangzeb is responsible for conversions of Hindus in Thousands on a daily basis - which have now multiplied in Millions.

Hindus were once inhabited till afghanistan. Whether anyone agrees or not All South Asians were once Hindus.........

Arabs Dont consider South ASIAN muslims as Part of True Uma.

Note - ABOVE IS NOT A RELIGIOUS RANT/TROLL

so is indian lie, deception along with motive to use it as an issue against Pakistan. India must be satisfied with its decision otherwise it would not have done it.

u @$$hOle why u always supporting terrorist country.don't forget we give freedom from this terrorist country. due to this type of mentality of people from all muslim country, no one can comeout from well of hell.

That is why I call this Mumbai drama. India tried but could not get much out of it. And how do we know he was a Pakistani and he actually did what he was accused?

Its not denial but the facts of the incident have been concealed. As for the identity, it cant be stolen quite easily.

Let the Indian trolls fill these pages with idiotic posts.

lol pakitani guys logic.... media from your country and some of your officials say he is pakistani citizen but members here say no, no proof . he is Indian blah blah...... of course it is really but-t hurting news for some members here who is brainwashed.... why most of pakistani members live in LaLa Land? the damage to pakistan is already done... do you guys believe no one care about Mumbai incident? huh your image is already at bottom.... OSL raid tell's the truth... USA entered into your country they didn't even informed about raid and killed a terrorists.... and his house is just few meters away from military base.. you are making fun of your own self..

lol pakitani guys logic.... media from your country and some of your officials say he is pakistani citizen but members here say no, no proof . he is Indian blah blah...... of course it is really but-t hurting news for some members here who is brainwashed.... why most of pakistani members live in LaLa Land? the damage to pakistan is already done... do you guys believe no one care about Mumbai incident? huh your image is already at bottom.... OSL raid tell's the truth... USA entered into your country they didn't even informed about raid and killed a terrorists.... and his house is just few meters away from military base.. you are making fun of your own self..

Ouch it hurts Mannnnn

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom