What's new

Does Isis really have Atomic Powers ?

Buhahahaha. No need. They already have them isis is israel and india sponsored.

Israel provides the battle field training and med evacs for isis and india provides them with weapons.

Isis moto is simple. It is a proxy. It was made by the above 2 mentioned terrorist states to create problems and wars in the middle east so no one raises fingers at israel and india for their terrorism.

Sohel you may missed Turkey ☺.. Yes, Indian is involved in suppling many things like some rough matrial it services to ISIS. I wonder why Pakistani peoples dont agree with this because there are many of them who is also involved in ISIS activities

there are no corrupt officials involve in arms proliferation but the ones who are discarded to keep the top brass clean

Corruption is everywhere in this world. Including me. I am crupt too hahaha

We were chaddi friends along with Ajit Dowal in mid 80s & we used to play liddo together. Mansoor was an Ace in liddo

Your post is shitty & a shitty post demands all shitty comments.

then you are the next, save yourself from drons man. It can land to you anytime lmao klol

I wonder why Pakistani peoples dont agree with this because there are many of them who is also involved in ISIS activities
I have no information about Pakistanis fighting for ISIS but some british born teenagers
but i do know that almost 600 Pakistanis are fighting alongside Iranian militias against rebels
a report came a few days back

. I am crupt too hahaha
so we take it u r govt proliferater as well?????:what::what::what:

Why you say its bullshit about the Pakistan things only. I doubt its true also. I agree on the fact that there are many nuclear scientists now and i assume as Isis have good budget to spent so there is easy to get scientists, row matrials Russian mafia suppling to them.

About the social media activities, Yes it may be managed from India as worlds half it work was done by Indians in very cheap prices. You can get one here for $5 to $500 only/-

There are people arrested in India, Afgan bangladesh and Pakistan, it have global pressence now. But about the atomic power what the written in their magzine is a proof, so why you discarding this ??
I have been listening to This whole bullshit propaganda about Pak nukes falling in hands of terrorists....since my school time..but look no such event has occurred n none will....IAEA report ranks Pak Nuclear security better than India....there have been many small accidents n reports of uranium theft by your own indian media....but you won't find anything like that about Pak. So there is a very strong chance of ISIS getting nukes from india rather than Pak.
Pak is the only country ho is actually fighting these terrorists (not sitting idly in Afghanistan n doing nothing)...So this Bullshit propaganda to malign Pak has no basis in today's period. I know you will quickly jump to Pak's assistance to NK..but that is past n unlike your country Pak has started to learn lessons from its mistakes as Pak realises if anything happened like this the entire world will go against us(which is already not on our side). If Pak wanted to supply nuclear technology to anyone..it would have been Iran and today Iran would also be a nuclear country. but that is not the case. These are the facts of today's world...which i know are pretty hard to digest for you..so stop this baseless accusations against Pak and try to look into the realities of present day n not run after your bollywood fantasies

then you are the next, save yourself from drons man. It can land to you anytime lmao klol
already shot it down.
IAF_Searcher_display_PAF.jpg

Yeah mate I want #peace too.

Looks like wanted Ukrainian, iranian, Syrian oligarchs and fugative peoples who have money entering in other countries to promote ISIS. How true is it that Mullah Akhtar Mansour had relationship with ISI and they are the one qho is helping in such peoples visa to finance ? Also Mullah Akhtar Mansour was killed after some of terrorist cought in afganistan who claimed he is training peoples in Pakistan and getting huge funds for it ??
It's biased afg sources only publishing against pak ! Just see there Twitter account and they are claiming every story related to killing or arrest to Pakistan
Even they say training etc done in pak lol
Thats funny.. they are in Afghanistan and attacking in afg ,going on and off from one country to other isn't easy. Mulla mansour seen and targeted so of there was any one else they wud hv

Hello All,

Me and Iurii Borysov was talking about the news we had read online or seen on tv and ISIS magzine claiming ISIS spending millions of dollars on getting atomic power, there is also a claim on their magzine that they will buy it from crupt miltry peoples of Pakistan?

Also there are some Russian smugglERS cought suppling radioactive matrials to ISIS.. What you peoples think is the truth ?
The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria militants have reportedly developed a nuclear weapon from the radioactive material they seized from the Mosul University in Iraq. ISIS bragged about the nuclear device on social media as a British extremist fighter claimed it would wreak havoc in London when it explodes.

According to media reports, ISIS militants have stolen 40 kilogrammes of uranium in July and used it to make a "dirty bomb." The Mirror noted that British bomb expert Hamayun Tariq was identified as among the militants who issued threats to the West online. In 2012, he left his home in Dudley and went to the Middle East.

On his Twitter account under the Muslim name, Muslim al-Britani, he announced that ISIS has a dirty bomb and revealed that militants found radioactive material at the Iraqi university in Mosul. He went on to say ISIS will study what dirty bombs can do and talk about what happens when it is detonated in a public area.

In what may be viewed as a veiled threat, the British ISIS supporter added that it would be "terribly destructive" if it exploded in London. His account on Twitter has since been suspended after posting his comments. As a show of support, other ISIS fighters also posted on Twitter to confirm that militants have in their possession a bomb from radioactive material in Mosul.

Reports of ISIS having a nuclear device have alarmed the UN Ambassador to Iraq Mohamed Ali Alhakin. He wrote a letter to UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon and revealed that ISIS has been taking nuclear material from areas where the group has taken over. The ambassador informed the UN that such material can be used to manufacture "weapons of mass destruction." Alhakin warned that nuclear materials, even in limited quantities, can enable terrorist groups like ISIS to use it in the militants' terror campaign with the help a weapons expert.

The mirror speculates that if ISIS has a nuclear bomb, the group would more likely use it in Iraq or Syria rather than risk being caught when smuggling it into a Western country. Previous reports indicate that if ISIS was confirmed to have weapons of mass destruction or a nuclear bomb, U.S. President Barack Obama would not hesitate to send ground troops to destroy ISIS.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom