What's new

Does Isis really have Atomic Powers ?

Hashiva

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello All,

Me and Iurii Borysov was talking about the news we had read online or seen on tv and ISIS magzine claiming ISIS spending millions of dollars on getting atomic power, there is also a claim on their magzine that they will buy it from crupt miltry peoples of Pakistan?

Also there are some Russian smugglERS cought suppling radioactive matrials to ISIS.. What you peoples think is the truth ?

Hello All,

Me and Iurii Borysov was talking about the news we had read online or seen on tv and ISIS magzine claiming ISIS spending millions of dollars on getting atomic power, there is also a claim on their magzine that they will buy it from crupt miltry peoples of Pakistan?

Also there are some Russian smugglERS cought suppling radioactive matrials to ISIS.. What you peoples think is the truth ?
thing about Pakistan is bullshit
but i wont be surprised if they get there hands on one
you see there are a lot of nuclear scientists now then anytime during cold war
and ISIS symathizers are everywhere, even their twitter account was run by an Indian within India
sympathizers were arrested in Daska in pakistan , they are literally everywhere but the only place in south asia where they have a foothold is kunar province in Afghanistan

Why you say its bullshit about the Pakistan things only. I doubt its true also. I agree on the fact that there are many nuclear scientists now and i assume as Isis have good budget to spent so there is easy to get scientists, row matrials Russian mafia suppling to them.

About the social media activities, Yes it may be managed from India as worlds half it work was done by Indians in very cheap prices. You can get one here for $5 to $500 only/-

There are people arrested in India, Afgan bangladesh and Pakistan, it have global pressence now. But about the atomic power what the written in their magzine is a proof, so why you discarding this ??

3580967.jpg
esa-chutiyapa-dobara-on4clz.jpg

Hello All,

kya-akhand-chutiyapa.jpg

ghkiwm.jpg

Why is this chutiyapa ? If ISI is chutiyaa??

Out of the scope comment...

Please be on topic or if you dont like dont post shitt here.

Why you say its bullshit about the Pakistan things only. I doubt its true also. I agree on the fact that there are many nuclear scientists now and i assume as Isis have good budget to spent so there is easy to get scientists, row matrials Russian mafia suppling to them.

About the social media activities, Yes it may be managed from India as worlds half it work was done by Indians in very cheap prices. You can get one here for $5 to $500 only/-

There are people arrested in India, Afgan bangladesh and Pakistan, it have global pressence now. But about the atomic power what the written in their magzine is a proof, so why you discarding this ??
If they want nuclear then USA or Israel can provide them as they provided them weapons ,after all they are fighting there fight
Or even India Can ,as Indians also provided them blast materials from 7 firms
Now if West imposes this on us then there will be biased because PAk is seriously dealing war on terrorism and that will be divesting if anyone imposes this on pak just for political pressure

It feels like after all its Pakistan's turn ... Middle east is destroyed ... Soon isis will reach saudia arab too ... Iran is being uplifted to fight saudia arabia so sooner or later they will fight to destroy each others ... Turkey is being sucked into syria ... Now out of all powerful muslim countries Pakistan is the only one which is revivving after zarb.e.azab ... All the planners of big games are slowly and gradually moving its wepons against Pakistan ... And this propoganda war is phase 1 ... So isis is playing its part .... Who the heck in the world is stupid enough to announce its plans of mass murder with the name of its supporters ? The only one who want to destroy the persons naming as supporter ... So its simple next target is pakistan

Well USA will not supply as isis want to use it against USA, about India suppling it only one **** genral claimed it here on defence pk rest no other stories and facts about it.. No doubt India can also supply it as crupt peoples are there in India also, like Pakistan. Guys think on it by a issue of above India and Pakistan. As you see all Top security agencies and all news flashed about it.

Give me a clear logic why Isis dabiq's 15th addition have it written that isis is close to have deal with Pakistan to get nuclear wepons and supply of then to USA ?? Its also maintained there that some Pakistani crupt Army officers will help them in it.

Also according to the investigation done on Cought Russian smugglERS, they also claimed they were helping Isis in development of a nuclear power ?

I do agree with the fact that "the accountant" said, it looks they will stop after destroying Pakistan ? Cz after Pakistan there are two supper powers in its way hahahaha

A question to you ISI :-
Who was Mullah Akhtar Mansour ? What was his relationship with ISI ? Why American drone attack killed him ?

Well USA will not supply as isis want to use it against USA, about India suppling it only one **** genral claimed it here on defence pk rest no other stories and facts about it.. No doubt India can also supply it as crupt peoples are there in India also, like Pakistan. Guys think on it by a issue of above India and Pakistan. As you see all Top security agencies and all news flashed about it.

Give me a clear logic why Isis dabiq's 15th addition have it written that isis is close to have deal with Pakistan to get nuclear wepons and supply of then to USA ?? Its also maintained there that some Pakistani crupt Army officers will help them in it.

Also according to the investigation done on Cought Russian smugglERS, they also claimed they were helping Isis in development of a nuclear power ?

I do agree with the fact that "the accountant" said, it looks they will stop after destroying Pakistan ? Cz after Pakistan there are two supper powers in its way hahahaha
Pak will not be sandwich as it's going neutral on many platform and stabilising law and order.now situation is much better then before !Indian top officials visited Iraq and mate wd daaesh personal and there are other proofs as wl of supplying materials. Daesh is paid killers !
No one can destroy pak or any other country before ww3 then there will be complete change on the maps from India to USA ,before that the orale or verbal will go on
Homeopathic one lol as pak has enough stock for his defence
#peace

Who was Mullah Akhtar Mansour ? What was his relationship with ISI ? Why American drone attack killed him ?
He came from Iran ,firstly it should be ask to them
Second he wast in pak with real identity (as u saw fresh passport on the scene 'pls forget the survival of pp in the Blast' )
He was targeted only in pak to put pak on blame game
There are 3/4 millions of Afghans in pak so it's hard to look into every single person while having less facilities.
It's our great achievement that we decreased terrorism ratio in pak!
Salute to army and isi

Yeah mate I want #peace too.

Looks like wanted Ukrainian, iranian, Syrian oligarchs and fugative peoples who have money entering in other countries to promote ISIS. How true is it that Mullah Akhtar Mansour had relationship with ISI and they are the one qho is helping in such peoples visa to finance ? Also Mullah Akhtar Mansour was killed after some of terrorist cought in afganistan who claimed he is training peoples in Pakistan and getting huge funds for it ??

so why you discarding this ?
i am not only discarding this i am also discarding about ISIS getting anything from Russian Mafia as well you see these are only frontmen for govts
there are no corrupt officials involve in arms proliferation but the ones who are discarded to keep the top brass clean
i hope you get the picture...
the only way ISIS is getting nuclear materials is the west more precisely any sympathizer in the west as they are the only ones having gross root know how to make nukes, a nuclear scientist from Pakistan or India or china can not make them by themselves and most our countries do not completely educate these types of courses to civilian students
hope you get this picture as well
How true is it that Mullah Akhtar Mansour had relationship with ISI and they are the one qho is helping in such peoples visa to finance
Know that before 911 Taliban were american favourites as well
about ISIS's magazine they can write whatever they want
if i write i am going to fairyland with katrina that does not mean i will it just means i want to

i hope my statement above answers this question as well

Buhahahaha. No need. They already have them isis is israel and india sponsored.

Israel provides the battle field training and med evacs for isis and india provides them with weapons.

Isis moto is simple. It is a proxy. It was made by the above 2 mentioned terrorist states to create problems and wars in the middle east so no one raises fingers at israel and india for their terrorism.

Who was Mullah Akhtar Mansour ? What was his relationship with ISI ?
We were chaddi friends along with Ajit Dowal in mid 80s & we used to play liddo together. Mansoor was an Ace in liddo
Why is this chutiyapa ? If ISI is chutiyaa??

Out of the scope comment...

Please be on topic or if you dont like dont post shitt here.
Your post is shitty & a shitty post demands all shitty comments.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom