What's new

Does eating red meat makes you angry?

not 100% sure but it does make me horny :kiss3:

Not red meat alone......a diet that is high in fat and sodium/sugar. People that replace most of their veggie intake for meat and or junk possibly but on it's own, red meat (depending on the diet and cut of the animal) provides stable energy.

I was the soul that once completely depended upon red meat for my daily diet until once my doctor uncle told me "Arre ye kya , tu toh murda laashe kha raha hai " . That statement had a deep impression on me !!
Now I am a pure veggie :P and yes I have also read in an article eating lots of red meat causes high probability of being angrier , horny , increased chances of heart attack and ******* what not ?

cannot live without red meat.....
my favorite list:donkey, beef, mutton, rabbit,dog

now a days i have reduced my intake , mainly due to cholesterol and high BP. i am down to about 2 kg per week. i substitute the rest of my cravings with chicken and fish .

now a days i have reduced my intake , mainly due to cholesterol and high BP. i am down to about 2 kg per week. i substitute the rest of my cravings with chicken and fish .

Tumara to dharam bharst ho gaya bhai jao ja ker ganga mai nahao :omghaha:

Yeah angry as hell.

angry-bird-with-a-mustache.jpg

Tumara to dharam bharst ho gaya bhai jao ja ker ganga mai nahao :omghaha:

arey ye bhai to khali chicken fish khate hain.... maen uske upar mutton, lamb,beef, pork sab khata huun. In fact yahan maene bison bhi khaya ekbar..... :azn:

Back
Top Bottom