What's new

Does China really have more poverty than India and people live a more happier and comfortable life in India than in China?

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Does China really have more poverty than India and people live a more happier and comfortable life in India than in China?

@Chandragupt Maurya You can post here about your claim and reasons

微信图片_20230708004153.png
微信图片_20230708004225.png
微信图片_20230708004545.png

For a start you can post the picture in DP here and can ask any indian to post about modi. You don't have to post anything negative about Xi jinping just the photo in my dp will do.

I talked to some relatives who had been to china, and had lived in Hong Kong.

I was absolutely shocked when they said that the quality of life was better in China than the UK.
But based on this Chandragupt guy, China has more poverty than India and Indians live a better , happier and more comfortable life than their Chinese counterparts.

For a start you can post the picture in DP here and can ask any indian to post about modi. You don't have to post anything negative about Xi jinping just the photo in my dp will do.
The only problem is that your IP image is just a joke. But think about it. 1.4 billion Indians have never been to Disneyland. This is a real joke.

1688752110189.png

under dirty terror commie policies you were poorer than india

now that u going back to those same policies, just watch what happens

trying same policies and expecting different results is some smooth brain dirty commie feudal terror shit

trying same policies and expecting different results is some smooth brain dirty commie feudal terror shit
The only shit is you, shitting with street shitters together.

View attachment 937533

which world is on green line? lol

which world is on green line? lol
They are all 20 years old lines, after XI's 10 years super succeessful administration, China now is at the threshhold of entering higher income countries. 10 years ago when XI first came to power, China's GDP was roughly 3 times of India, now it's over 5 times.

I don't think it's fair to judge rest of 1.4 billion people based on hallucinations of 1 single individual. Every country has such samples, you will be wasting forum space by creating threads based on such comments.

They are all 20 years old lines, after XI's 10 years super succeessful administration, China now is at the threshhold of entering higher income countries. 10 years ago when XI first came to power, China's GDP was roughly 3 times of India, now it's over 5 times.
yes decades old lines but u going back to decades old policies

Back
Top Bottom