What's new

Does anyone speak Sanskrit or Farsi here?

Let see if anyone can make it better than masterpiece of B R Chopra, there is a recent Mahabharat with good graphics but don't stand before the original one. Even the TV series on Chandragupta stand nowhere close to old Chanakya of Doordarshan. Alexander the Great, Porus all looked kid and the fake looking wigs of Alexander and Seleucus were extremely bizarre.
One character i liked most was of Vishma by Mukesh khanna . his acting was too good. basically all the characters are etched forever in ppls mind.

One character i liked most was of Vishma by Mukesh khanna . his acting was too good. basically all the characters are etched forever in ppls mind.

Those were great actors, our TV industry have seen a great downfall after that.

mahabharata-2008.jpg

How did you guys like this GAY sh*t . When i saw this first time and compared it to my memories of Mahabharata, I was seriously angry as how can someone make a mockery of such an epic story. @INDIC @ranjeet @gslv @chak de INDIA

mahabharata-2008.jpg

How did you guys like this GAY sh*t . When i saw this first time and compared it to my memories of Mahabharata, I was seriously angry as how can someone make a mockery of such an epic story. @INDIC @ranjeet @gslv @chak de INDIA
LOL @ the attire. totaly gayish. i pity now days generation who are exposed to this filth.

mahabharata-2008.jpg

only Mahabharat I know is this .... even if the real krishna came in front of me ... I would kick him in the nuts for not looking like the original one !!!!
old_mahabharat.jpg

I am extremely surprised. :cheesy::cheesy:

In the vicinity of our house in Slovenia, a gypsy scrap metal magnate set up his villa (bigger then ours and with a Ferrari infront!) shortly after we moved there in the 90's. He had a son of my age. Through this i sort of met some gypsy culture and people. I still keep contacts with him.

@madooxno9 That looks extremely crap.:mad::mad: I never saw that series. I still watch the old series of B R Chopra. 8-)

only Mahabharat I know is this .... even if the real krishna came in front of me ... I would kick him in the nuts for not looking like the original one !!!!
old_mahabharat.jpg

Krishnas voice was so soothing in the original mahabharat.

Back
Top Bottom