What's new

Does anyone speak Sanskrit or Farsi here?

i think you have been kicked out multiple times :lol:

Serious note never heard such word. Could possibly be tribal language as what i have read that these people were tribal. Many tribal languages in India has not resemblance to Sanskrit or Hindi.

No, was not kicked. i had a gypsy gf back in the wild days of my adolescence and she used to say this to her kid brother who was following us around.

i don't remember any other words, it ended soon after, i felt encroached by her needs to run away together and make babies. i was 17.

actually i really don't remember :cheesy: But if these scholars are saying then it has to be true. You know this word synonyms :lol: This is the trick i guess.

I have no doubts on Lithuanian words as i have got them checked by Lithuanian. Lithuania is small pretty silent with beautiful women :partay:

What was the word used in Mahabharat. :dirol::dirol:

No, was not kicked. i had a gypsy gf back in the wild days of my adolescence and she used to say this to her kid brother who was following us around.

i don't remember any other words, it ended soon after, i felt encroached by her needs to run away together and make babies. i was 17.

Poor you , lol :rofl: Did you guys also decide the names of your children:D

Aren't you the one who was giving me lessons on who not to trust these Gypsys :P

i know a gypsy word "auri" means "go out" or "outside". I heard "auri jan" too.

Does it ring any bells or sound familiar?

We say 'bahar jao' or bhaago(rudely) in Hindi. But there are many common words along Indian languages and Romani language.

What was the word used in Mahabharat. :dirol::dirol:

Dude Mahabharat series was not Sanskrit :P some words here and there .

Though was epic series , even Game of Thrones is noob in front of Mahabharata. I wish some one makes a remake with good graphics and all. :enjoy:

Poor you , lol :rofl: Did you guys also decide the names of your children:D

Aren't you the one who was giving me lessons on who not to trust these Gypsys :P

Now you know from where i got my experience. :whistle:

goose-hans
cat-marjara, bidala
rest are already answered.

Thats interesting that you call goose Hans because in german it is Gans.

All the others, thank you very much for the imput. I will answer when back home.

Though was epic series , even Game of Thrones is noob in front of Mahabharata. I wish some one makes a remake with good graphics and all. :enjoy:

Let see if anyone can make it better than masterpiece of B R Chopra, there is a recent Mahabharat with good graphics but don't stand before the original one. Even the TV series on Chandragupta stand nowhere close to old Chanakya of Doordarshan. Alexander the Great, Porus all looked kid and the fake looking wigs of Alexander and Seleucus were extremely bizarre.

So, do you think Pitamah, Putra and Putri are used on common Hindi vernacular. :lol::lol:

I said some words were used but not all. ;) . Well one of my distant relative was news reader on DD and whenever i used to listen to his show i could barely make out what is he saying :D He was Sanskrit news reader and adapted pure Araya samajhi lifestyle.

Moral of the story :If Mahabharata was made is Sanskrit , i bet we would not even know who was who :lol: .

Last edited:
the most common word and blatant steal and copy thing/technology I can currently think of right now is .....
lufthansa .... hansa means a bird in sanskrit

Back
Top Bottom