What's new

Does any one want Indo-Chinese friendship?

Cow(ard)Boy

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
What if India and china join hands??
Will it create a big impact on the world?
I m in favor of the Indian-Chinese friendship

Yes i want it too, fair and transparent.

just think of it.
Hardware from china.
Software from india.
Gadgets at damn low prices with best of features.
Shock for world.
Sony, Apple, Samsung and IBM will :cry::cry:

Well I would love to have friendship with all neighbouring countries'.. Not only this will give stability but will give us a free world where we can roam easily.. Building a rail network like Eurail and free Visa I can see "The great wall of China" easily..

My interaction with Chinese outside Asia was very cool... These guys and girls are very friendly, interesting and simple hearted.. in fact we subcontinent guys (IN,PK & BD) are more notorious in sense of leg pulling to others and fun.. but never found any chinese doing so.. so I would love to have friendship with them..

Yes i want it too, fair and transparent.

just think of it.
Hardware from china.
Software from india.
Gadgets at damn low prices with best of features.
Shock for world.
Sony, Apple, Samsung and IBM will :cry::cry:

Pls spare my job :cry:... anyways Chinese company Lenevo already bought IBM's laptop division and We Indians are biggest developers for them in whole world.. hence China and India are anyways on right path...

It's historically inevitable that in 20-30 years time both India and China would have substantially solved their people's problems. And I don't think that we live in Chingiz Khan's age were people were conquering each other. Over the long term we'll have to find ways of working with each other. That will be the direction to take for the future.
But another equally important factor- in the next 20-30 years the Chinese would have almost completed their current phase of nation building (economic growth) and the demand to address other areas ,especially political reform will be overarching. As they start addressing that issue, which will be way more complex than economic growth, they would want to have a complete stability on all the sides. Coming to permamanent agreements with India on outstanding issues will be a crucial way for them to ensure that the external environment remains stable. It will be a very very delicate situation when they try to transition from one party to a more democratic structure- very prone to upheavals and violence if not handled with great deftness. They'd rather stabilize the environment before starting to attempt it so that the transition is smooth and peaceful.

I see one more point regarding China that attitude of their CCP has been changed since they brought new breed of leaders on front. These young leaders understand what world wants from them, what is their responsibility and how their priorities can be set. When China can solve their relations with arch rival like Russia and Japan then we have very less problems. While 20-30 year ago these communists were different. I surely see there will not be any agression from either side and trade will be much more than what it is currently

Friendship can't be there till:

china don't stop its support terrorism in India.

china don't stops anti India activity

china don't stops feeding proxy against India

china don't stops encircling India

china don't stops to slow down India's progress

china don't gives back Aksai chin

We will be china's biggest friend and china will benefit as they don't need military presence and expenditure along Indian sides and our market will be wide open for them.

We have fertile land and natural resources that china don't have. but china have to behave.

We must guard against the back stabber till then.

[/COLOR]
I see one more point regarding China that attitude of their CCP has been changed since they brought new breed of leaders on front. These young leaders understand what world wants from them, what is their responsibility and how their priorities can be set. When China can solve their relations with arch rival like Russia and Japan then we have very less problems. While 20-30 year ago these communists were different. I surely see there will not be any agression from either side and trade will be much more than what it is currently
^^^. Ya. Absolutuely correct. Fact is that Mao & Team were practitioners of a certain kind of realpolitick which was both nasty and RARE. My belief is that this mellowing down would have happened any way. One might argue that they were men of their times and that in the continuing flux that they operated in, force was the best way to obtain power. So the lack of hesitation in using both force and brutality.
But China was also lucky in that they had in Deng a leader who could both work the old guard as well as bring out a very pragmatic approach to settling the future. The mellowing down didn't come about randomly by lots of hits and misses but through a clear and directed effort. Remember even Jian Xemin had doubts about economic reform and at one point had thought of turning things back a bit- Deng's influence made sure that they didn't make that historic blunder. And the results are for all to see.

coward please stop asking these silly questions in thread after thread. :disagree:

Who doesn't??
We both can gain mutually if we share each other's growth.
But the issue remains that IS INDIA AND CHINA WILLING TO SOLVE ALL THEIR MUTUAL CONTENTIONS PEACEFULLY AND QUICKLY???

^^^. Ya. Absolutuely correct. Fact is that Mao & Team were practitioners of a certain kind of realpolitick which was both nasty and RARE. My belief is that this mellowing down would have happened any way. One might argue that they were men of their times and that in the continuing flux that they operated in, force was the best way to obtain power. So the lack of hesitation in using both force and brutality.
But China was also lucky in that they had in Deng a leader who could both work the old guard as well as bring out a very pragmatic approach to settling the future. The mellowing down didn't come about randomly by lots of hits and misses but through a clear and directed effort. Remember even Jian Xemin had doubts about economic reform and at one point had thought of turning things back a bit- Deng's influence made sure that they didn't make that historic blunder. And the results are for all to see.

You are absolutely correct, the new generation of Chinese leaders are realistic and pragmatic, unlike Chairman Mao and his extreme ideology.

Thank God we had Deng Xiaoping... his market reforms lifted hundreds of millions of Chinese out of poverty, and led to a more pragmatic Chinese leadership.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom