What's new

Documentary on Nawaz Sharif's corruption released by PTI

they need to prove the corruption allegations in SC rather than releasing documentries

Imran do or not, i don't care but i need SOMEONE to dare and demonetize the 5000, 1000 and even 500 rupees by weekend when banks are close, let the corruption de-rooted from this country once and for all

not only this but the prize bonds of SBP too, 1500 till 40k

Step 1 is to ensure that majority of the population has bank accounts.

Step 2 is Demonetization. It makes sure ALL the current money goes in the banks and people are forced to use the banking system.

The next step is to ensure that people keep using the banking system and don't fall back on old habits.

Come up with a new law that all salaries from registered companies to their employees must be made by cheque or direct debit. No cash allowed for salaries. This would continue to force some people to use banks.

The last step would be a complete overhaul of laws that lead to black money generation - like reducing stamp duty, change of labor and industrial laws, etc, etc. This is so that black money generation is reduced for the future.

Missing any of the above three steps will lead to the same result - no change in the long run and will be a wasted effort.....

This would double and triple government revenue and improve development and uplift....

No one F**King cares. The bastard & his party members are corrupt as f**k, even after knowing all & having all evidences at hand no one F**King cares.
All Pakistan knew of NS corruption ever since he was CM.
We all remember the evidences, brought forward by Manzoor Watto and later Ishaq Dar disolved govt. on reasons of corruption.
I guess all PTI members were born long after... even after when IK went to UK to support his return.

This would double and triple government revenue and improve development and uplift....
more tax means more money laundering and fat accounts in Swiss banks.

All Pakistan knew of NS corruption ever since he was CM.
We all remember the evidences, brought forward by Manzoor Watto and later Ishaq Dar disolved govt. on reasons of corruption.
I guess all PTI members were born long after... even after when NS went to UK to support his return.

more tax means more money laundering and bigger bank accounts in Swiss banks.
When we use our brains to go digital we will also hopefully use the brains to keep track of people.... when the currency is scrapped ppl will come to bank to put it in and if it doesn't match income statment they will be taxed 200% and more depending on amount of money evaded.... Also new laws will need to be in place to prevent more crimes... but those steps I mentioned are the starting point....The steps I pointed are critical for Pakistan and its development.... did you know there $200B Pakistani money in swiss banks.... just think how much more black money is in Pakistan? ONLY 0.5% ppl pay tax in Pakistan... with my steps this would go up significantly... Pakistan at the moment have a tiny budget and tiny economy..... my steps must be followed if Pakistan wants to claim glory for 1st time in its history....

Last edited:
When we go the brains to go digital we will also grow the brains to keep track of people...when the currency is scrapped ppl will come to bank to put it in
when currency is scrapped in Pakistan, bribes would be demanded in USD.

No one F**King cares. The bastard & his party members are corrupt as f**k, even after knowing all & having all evidences at hand no one F**King cares.
Patwaris are fully butt hurt after watching this factual documentary. We can understand their rage because they been stripped down to fully monty publicly.

Instead of presenting proof in court, PTI seems to have joined the media production business.

PPP has already begun preparing for 2018 while PTI continues to twiddle it's thumbs in hopes of getting the PM ship.
:lol: bro, It is really hilarious to see patwaris doing the death dance like a fish out of water just after watching the video... how pathetic can a person become?..It seems no low is lower than patwaris

Back
Top Bottom