What's new

Documentaries of Fighter aircrafts & Dogfights

Couple of video links are not working on page.2. So, i'm refreshing them (all in one).

Last edited by a moderator:
Been watching these since I last posted.

Gotta say the WWI in the beginning is probably the most interesting.

Iranian f14's during Iran- Iraq war.

@gambit You miss the good 'ol days like these? :D
You bet I do. Sounds corny but there is nothing like being among those who shares the same job, risks, and experience, and where watching each other's back is a necessity. If am ever in need of help, even a Marine will help an 'Air Force puke' like me. Not everyone is cut out to like a military life, and a lot of people do not care for their time in service. But not me. Other than Basic, I would not change one day of my 10 yrs in the USAF.

Sigh, people often refer dogfight of air combat as two nobelmen dueling. With elegance, poise and gentlemently (Well, ladyly too for today)

It is completely opposite to the stuff that i saw as a grunt, savages, brutal and cruel.........It's really like heaven and earth......

youtube link

/watch?v=6DNyZckMqbU

So I found this documentary about the F-35 program, it's fairly new, as in it was just released today by Journey man pictures.

It paints a fairly grim picture about the JSF program, what do you guys think about it?

Also, this is my first time posting, so I don't quite know the rules yet.

Back
Top Bottom