What's new

Doctors' In Punjab Demand Khyber Pakhtunkhwa like Service Structure For Doctors' In Punjab Too

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

General Secretary YDA explains why Young Drs have to protest and how Punjab Govt has neglected health sector altogether that projects started by Pervaiz Elahi 10 yrs ago are still waiting for their completion.He also demanded that Punjab Gvt should bring Khyber Pakhtunkhwa like health reforms in Punjab too

In KP drs have to give duty of 56 hrs/week which is in accordance with International guidelines and PMDC rules while in Punjab drs have to give 78 hrs/week duty..

In KP, drs are getting double the salary that drs in Punjab hospitals are geeting.

In KP the MTI system has made induction process transparent and MTIs deal them at their level thus no politician/beaurocrat can influence while in Punjab the central induction policy is brought where health secretariat will decide abt inductions making it non transparent with politicians and beaurocrats calling the shots

This is demand for this time, six months down the road, they will demand structure for US private doctors. This is 6th or 7th protest and rest assured this will not be last one, they get something, they want more.
The structure in KPK was erected in 2014 and there have been at least 3 protests and increases for YDA after that.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/678600/demands-met-govt-approves-service-structure-for-doctors/

I have friends working in bhakkar for only 52k per month as MO.Dont you think they deserve more.

YDA are a threat to democrasy and should be dealt with force! Hamain kaam dekhanay dea jai, hmari tangain na khanchi jain!
In par jamhorry kuttay chor do...do jamatain pass kar leen aur hamara nak per beth gaye

It is up to and prerogative of Punjab government to give whatever service structure it wants to these doctors.

You can see the KPK service structure for doctors is very attractive BUT still these so-called young doctors resort to strike every year for further hike in salary and perks and privileges. Every time government bows to this blackmailing. It is time we should be strict.

This is demand for this time, six months down the road, they will demand structure for US private doctors. This is 6th or 7th protest and rest assured this will not be last one, they get something, they want more.
The structure in KPK was erected in 2014 and there have been at least 3 protests and increases for YDA after that.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/678600/demands-met-govt-approves-service-structure-for-doctors/

These blackmailers do not want to be posted in far-flung areas while their blackmailing increases with every passing day.

It is up to and prerogative of Punjab government to give whatever service structure it wants to these doctors.

You can see the KPK service structure for doctors is very attractive BUT still these so-called young doctors resort to strike every year for further hike in salary and perks and privileges. Every time government bows to this blackmailing. It is time we should be strict.

These blackmailers do not want to be posted in far-flung areas while their blackmailing increases with every passing day.

Doctor nasal in Pakistan always feel very privileged. In my city Bahawalpur, 4-5 years back students from Quaid-e-Azam Medical College were making unreasonable demands on the Dean. They got chitrol from Punjab police. I hate Punjab police, but this was the only time I ever felt their chitrol was justified.

I did not know doctors are a separate nasal.

Many times doctors feel strong urge to give over smart internet educated patients also chitrol. But they control.

These Young Mafia again pop up from no where... Even in KPK after every 2nd month they start protesting ....I hate PML-N but Young Mafia Association is same in each province...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom