What's new

Do you think we could see Pakistan offered a military base in Turkey like Qatar

How is this possible because Greece is NATO.. That can't be true why would NATO country give base to China. It doesn't sound credible. Pakistan should go for the base and another one in Qatar plus another one in Djibouti and Maldives
Economic condition of Greece is forcing them to generate funds from where ever they can get. They have many islands that can be sold or leased for 99 years and their base can be made.

Pakistan does not need a base in Maldives however ADEN or the Island of the coast of SANNA is a realistic possibility.

Economic condition of Greece is forcing them to generate funds from where ever they can get. They have many islands that can be sold or leased for 99 years and their base can be made.

Pakistan does not need a base in Maldives however ADEN or the Island of the coast of SANNA is a realistic possibility.

This could get them kicked out of NATO giving China a military base in the heart of NATO land

Qatar put fighters in Turkey maybe because they get difficulty to operate them and Turkey also like to test those fighters with their own fighters in real practice.

Putting their fighters in Turkey is also similar like Singapore who have many of their assets put in US and Australia. It is to make them have the ability to do counter assault if their assets in their island get destroyed due to supprise attack which they fear Indonesia would do that.

It is why SIngapore has many tanker planes and combat fighters being put in Australia

You cannot use the same logic with Pakistan

Even if Pakistan needed currently its not a good time,
1 Pakistani economy cant support that while Pakistan cant even protect its assets in side Balochistan having a base outside doesn't make much sense.
2 Geo location what will that base offer not much and moving 30 to 40 aircrafts is hugely expensive and lower the availability of those air crafts and soldiers in case of hostilities rise against india.
3 How will that move be seen by neighbours Pakistani and turkish.

Even if Pakistan needed currently its not a good time,
1 Pakistani economy cant support that while Pakistan cant even protect its assets in side Balochistan having a base outside doesn't make much sense.
2 Geo location what will that base offer not much and moving 30 to 40 aircrafts is hugely expensive and lower the availability of those air crafts and soldiers in case of hostilities rise against india.
3 How will that move be seen by neighbours Pakistani and turkish.

There is no economical condition here as you put it and it is baseless.. I am not talking about a 100k base and neighbours what neighbours broski no neighbour will ever effect a local decision or otherwise it is breach of sovereignty so never ever go there.. Nobody is in the business of pleasing others but themselves a soverignty local decision is free of everyone so never ever ever mix your sovereignty with someone not relevant.. Whatever you build or whoever you invite is your right and concern...

Last edited:
There is no economical condition here as you put it and it is baseless.. I am not talking about a 100k base and neighbours what neighbours broski no neighbour will ever effect a local decision or otherwise it is breach of sovereignty so never ever even mention anyone.. Nobody is in the business of pleasing others but themselves a soverignty local decision is free of everyone so never ever ever mix your sovereignty with someone not relevant.. Whatever you build or whoever you invite is your right and concern...
We not in condition to put our assets in foreign base, Economy not allow us/ Situation in the subcontinent not allow this

And last why should we place our assets in Konia without any purpose (only for symbolic purpose):crazy:

We not in condition to put our assets in foreign base, Economy not allow us/ Situation in the subcontinent not allow this

And last why should we place our assets in Konia without any purpose (only for symbolic purpose):crazy:

Have you ever heard of the word offensive charm.. Look Pakistan will do anything that will strengthen herself for if it didn't There won't be a Pakistan in the next 30-40 years.. Pakistan has two choices either evolve or de-exist.. There is nothing in between for them unfortunely... You choice which one you take.. I would say climb every possible tree that will prolong you:coffee: The urge to advance is linked to survival hence the motivation is greater

Last edited:
Have you ever heard of the word offensive charm.. Look Pakistan will do anything that will strengthen herself for if it didn't There won't be a Pakistan in the next 30-40 years.. Pakistan has two choices either evolve or de-exist.. There is nothing in between for them unfortunely... You choice what which one you take.. I would say climb every possible tree that will prolong you:coffee: The urge to advance is linked to survival hence the motivation is greater when it is linked to survival
What do you mean evolving, you sending our assets to Turkey for no purpose, so we can evolve :crazy:, Kid how old you're, your this post is just girbbish

What do you mean evolving, you sending our assets to Turkey for no purpose, so we can evolve :crazy:, Kid how old you're, your this post is just girbbish

That's it I gave up on you... evolving doesn't that word ring a bell? If not you than it is your loss in lacking understanding...... PK will be making alot of purchases from TR in the next 2-3 decades hence why the offensive charms but no you don't understand this basic stuff.. Nevermind just don't quote me anymore

That's it I gave up on you... evolving doesn't that word ring a bell? If not you than it is your loss in lacking understanding
this not the only way to evolving, there there are other way to evolve you like exercises/ transferring military delegation, putting our assets on foreign country when we need most is a waste of resources

The reason Turkey gave Qatar military base was because it gave it a military base in return.. Could we see a same deal struck between Turkey and Pakistan...

-Where Pakistan deploys 30-35 warplanes plus 350 forces in a base in Konya
- Deploying JF17s, bombers and other equipments
- Nuclear warheads both tactical and non-tactical to Konya base

I know this is sort of not on the cards but do you think we could see this occur and in return Turkey gets a base in Pakistan, Punjab or Sindh

It’s a little bit meaningful for Pakistan to build a military base in Bangladesh.

I don't see why not, both Pakistan and Turkey can have each others troops stationed in their respective countries.

Back
Top Bottom