What's new

Do you think Sanjay Dutt was unfairly convicted?

Even the half muslims are not spared in India.

So whats new
?

Drama is SURELY new.

Never heard a word called - HALF MUSLIM.

& this is a good way infact.

He has born to a Hindu farther, taken his Hindu Surname, Worked in films with the Hindu name given by his parents, & when suddenly he is given punishment by highest court of India for the crime which he himself confessed to - HE BECOMES HALF-MUSLIM overnight.

I like his Movies & his acting ...

But he deserves this punishment ...

Stop the Hindu Fundamentalism Rant ... How easily u forget that the Blast done in Mumbai was by a small time Smuggler thief Maharashtrian Muslim ...

Ayodhya is 1000's of Km away from Mumbai ... then y target Mumbai for something that Happen in Ayodhya ...

Salute to Indian Judicial System ... Like Modiji says if we want, we can change this country with the same rules , same Laws , same police & same Judicial system that is already present ...

45425_462133603858372_766872124_n.jpg

Sanjay Dutt had extensive contacts with the underworld, which was common at tat time. He infact, retracted the confession he made first. He know the plan of destruction beforehand, but didnt inform the police.

This is indecent on part of bollywood stars and Katju to ask for reconsideration of sentence.
If I or any other ordinary citizen are given 5 year for the same sentence, will they fight for me? Shameless people and media.

These actions will not go down with ordinary people. It means people with money will always get away with no punishment. Indian Law should be strenghtened.

I hope people of Mumbai starts protest against this gross injustice if ever somebody approaches Governer.

Drama is SURELY new.

Never heard a word called - HALF MUSLIM.

& this is a good way infact.

He has born to a Hindu farther, taken his Hindu Surname, Worked in films with the Hindu name given by his parents, & when suddenly he is given punishment by highest court of India for the crime which he himself confessed to - HE BECOMES HALF-MUSLIM overnight.

And we thought Pakistanis said they dont consider SRK and Salman as Muslims as they do 'shirk'. :what:

But now suddenly Sanjay Dutt is "Half Muslim" :lol:

A person can be Muslim or non-Muslim so first of all what exactly is Half Muslim?

Clearly Sanjay Dutt is non-Muslim so stop this Pakistani bull crap!!

Sanjay Dutt should not be spared.. What happened to equality in freedom and Justice?

He should serve his sentence instead of playing the victim card which surely does not belong to him.

Last but not the least 'Half Muslim'???
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Depths of absurdity can be experienced here only on PDF, stay tuned :pdf:

A person can be Muslim or non-Muslim so first of all what exactly is Half Muslim?

Clearly Sanjay Dutt is non-Muslim so stop this Pakistani bull crap!!

Mate, I respected Dutt greatly, was a fan of his Munna Bhai series.

But now the way he is using Cheap tactics (through media & others) to avoid punishment somehow is really forcing me to HATE him.

Law has taken it's course, we all should respect it.

Imagine the intense pressure those SC judges would be, but they din't bent :tup:

5 years is a long term considering that he was trying to protect his family.

Sanjay Dutt should not be spared.. What happened to equality in freedom and Justice?

He should serve his sentence instead of playing the victim card which surely does not belong to him.

Last but not the least 'Half Muslim'???
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Depths of absurdity can be experienced here only on PDF, stay tuned :pdf:

Bro its now upto governor or president... Court did the job.everything is going by law and freedom of our country. Even kashab and guru got this chance now sanjay. Its fair enough

5 years is a long term considering that he was trying to protect his family.

No. That was his revised statement. During his first confession, he never said these. He know the plan and perperators of these attacks, he did accept it, but never informed police. That doesnt mean, he was involved in planning.
The CBI was under intense pressure to drop his name from part of conspiracy list.
Then under retracted statement he said he possessed weapons to protest his family. So exactly speaking there was something fishy in this episode.

He is a good actor, enjoyed his films, that playing victim card just cos he is a star is not nice. Law should be uniform to all.

Back
Top Bottom