What's new

Do the players now regard money more than national pride?

Though I have watched very few IPL matches and none so far in this IPL but this will not harm cricket only improve it. Football has similar leagues for decades. What I bother is 'too much cricket.'

if you have to play IPL for six weeks...have a window of six weeks in which no ODI is played....so that the players are not regarded as foolish or greedy....play more competitions like the asia cup world cup....champions trophy adn such instead of dumb tours like vs zimbabwe......instead of a tour of 5 matches....have a cup or something for 4 or so teams....in football friendlies are regarded as stupid....same is the case for cricket in a few years

Though I have watched very few IPL matches and none so far in this IPL but this will not harm cricket only improve it. Football has similar leagues for decades. What I bother is 'too much cricket.'

at the monet there is too much football...players suffer burnout at 30 and hence the country goes into a slump....why do you think england are or were poor for the past couple of years in national team??

at the monet there is too much football...players suffer burnout at 30 and hence the country goes into a slump....why do you think england are or were poor for the past couple of years in national team??

England are a poor football team because their players are mostly average and/or overrated. The players who generally tend to perform in the EPL are foreign players.

agreed....but te likes of rooney adn such are good players.....now the current crop of young players are a class above the rest but the english FA is still fighting wether to play the players in the U21 squad or at senior squad.....so the players play 60 games a season while the others play 45......if you know football then you know the story of ryan giggs.

agreed....but te likes of rooney adn such are good players.....now the current crop of young players are a class above the rest but the english FA is still fighting wether to play the players in the U21 squad or at senior squad.....so the players play 60 games a season while the others play 45......if you know football then you know the story of ryan giggs.

ryan giggs was lucky as he chose to play for wales instead of england!! wales rarely qualified for any major tournaments!! so... ya.. he was chilling out during the summer break when most of his burned out english collegues were playing in intl tournament!!

Back
Top Bottom