What's new

'Do Not Touch My Clothes' Why is Trending on Twitter?

munib2014

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
'Do Not Touch My Clothes' Why is Trending on Twitter?
If You Switch on to Twitter You Will See A Thread Trending Called 'Do Not Touch My Clothes'. Why This is Trending on Twitter Now...
Watch Details

Brain child of Indian and Western marketing fasad in the Afghanistan. Do you really think Taliban's are going to be left alone to get on with their business of running the country.
Taliban should consider themselves lucky Afghanistan is a land locked country and Pakistan is a buffer for them otherwise they could have stopped all the trade to bring them to their knees to fail the Taliban rule. Now they can only invent stories, show their hands on the creative videos and start trends, Allah really works in the most mysterious ways.
Taliban can do one thing is to expose where these trends are starting from and then send them the message we are watching you and put those persons name on the social media and see how quickly it stops.

The evil libturd community wants the world to be in flames. They think their way and thinking is superior and should be forced on all. Why was no such trend there when so called champions of freedom were banning clothing options like hijab?? Ugly hypocrites.

A woman's worth should not be measured by the number of clothing she takes off or on. It should be based on her metal prowess.

Back
Top Bottom