What's new

Do chinese really hate indians??

BTW, can some our Chinese friends here tell us how did the judges evaluate the singer?
I think the judge says his style is fresh, pitch mostly in place except some instances and he gives an example, and his song of choice is alright. The host congratulated him at the end because he made it this round.

I like this song even though the singer isn't Indian.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
chinese don't hate indians , chinese only know 2 things about india:
dalai is living in india
McMahon Line
hating is not good for health.if chinese can forgive japanese,there is no reason to hate anyone

^That's like saying Texans are not American.

Can't speak for others but I don't hate any race as a whole, some individuals maybe. I'm Malaysian Chinese btw.

Texans and Americans are not enemies, Texas is a part of America!

While China and Taiwan have been rivals for quite a while!

He might be part Han-Chinese (historical definition), but he is not China-Han-Chinese!

chinese don't hate indians , chinese only know 2 things about india:
dalai is living in india
McMahon Line
hating is not good for health.if chinese can forgive japanese,there is no reason to hate anyone

I think if Dalai lives in India, that should not be problem. But if India allows anything against China, it should be protested.

McMahon line is equally important for us.

soon enough it is not the chinese be interested in singing indian song, it is the vice versa, dont need to ask why stupidly, you will definitely see the whole answer in your lifetime. mark my prediction.

soon enough it is not the chinese be interested in singing indian song, it is the vice versa, dont need to ask why stupidly, you will definitely see the whole answer in your lifetime. mark my prediction.

dude...just because there are videos on you-tube of a couple of chinese people singing in Hindi...it doesn't mean that they are crazy or smitten by our cultire/movies/songs...
We indians are hooked to chinese martial art movies...there are very few Jackie chan/jet lee movies i have missed...

don't be serious, both countries should unite to fight against U.S who does't want us to be rich by making troubles between us.

to be honestly most of the chinese don't hate indian
coz you guys never did anything seriously bad to mainland china
except the dalai's issue but that's not real seriously
there are percentage chinese hate japanese and russia

even amarican most of chinese don't really hate them
we just seem them as a aim to achieve

Why wait a life time...I can sing a Chinese song for you... NOW ( and make your predication come true. :yahoo:)

" O I nee...
I ga nee..
Lo sung lao su..I ga ne...."

( it translate some thing like... "I love you, as mouse loves his rice...":smitten:)

It was a hit song in year 2005. LOVELY SONG.
Long Live China :china:

We indians are hooked to chinese martial art movies...there are very few Jackie chan/jet lee movies i have missed...

Correction those good old days of jackie and bruce lee's movies are from Hong Kong not from china.

Why wait a life time...I can sing a Chinese song for you... NOW ( and make your predication come true. :yahoo:)

" O I nee...
I ga nee..
Lo sung lao su..I ga ne...."

( it translate some thing like... "I love you, as mouse loves his rice...":smitten:)

It was a hit song in year 2005. LOVELY SONG.
Long Live China :china:

this is a song that has already become obsolete...maybe a few years ago you might hear some loveydovey girls singing it, but the girls are going to be mature by the merciless trial of the apathy competitive society, eventually they find that it is useless to sit down without working whole day singing this to their beloved boys<jackals>..first being sung by a girl in singapore and spread this kind of mind corrupting childish lyrics to taiwan...and mainland china people are more realistic than the people in singapore and taiwan, so it now should be vanished already...chinese members may do not know what you are sounding about with your peculiar accent without proper four tones, sorry but thanks for your dedicated work:welcome:........dont be too mind about my prediction, just when the time comes, it will be like the floodgate being opened and a magnificent canal will be completed by then...:cry:

Correction those good old days of jackie and bruce lee's movies are from Hong Kong not from china.

bruce lee long died...and jackie chan will proudly announce to the world he is a chinese rather than a citizen of small hong kong. facts have already shown this...and what being worrisome is that we can hardly expect people with circus like kungfu will replace them as next generation as nowadays computer effects have been added to those good looking actors and actresses without any base of kungfu...so if you want to see the real kungfu you have to go to shaolin temple to request shaolin ceo shiyongxin for display on movie permissions ..lol:cheers::toast_sign:as the capitalism keeps growing in china, this may truly happen..lol

Honk Kong...china what difference does it make?
is Goa not a part of india for god's sake?is Remo Fernandez not an Indian artist?
I personally find Jet lee and Jackie to be better than Bruce Lee...and Chow Yun Fat is fat now.

Back
Top Bottom