What's new

Do chinese really hate indians??

What u are talking about is aganist what we witness here ...the general hostile attitude of chinese members towards the indians.

This is, like as all the Mods and admins like to point out.

A Pakistani forum

So naturally most Of the Chinese members will be Pro-PAk and biased to India.

This is, like as all the Mods and admins like to point out.

A Pakistani forum

So naturally most Of the Chinese members will be Pro-PAk and biased to India.

Thats the side effect of the fact that we have faught wars and have long unsolved border disputes and many other irritants that only exists between two hostile countries.

If u are refering to me by any chance...then let me make it clear, i just gave a factual correction that actually this boy is a not chinese ,but a Taiwanese and if seen in the contest of the tread title, there is an implication for us in the difference that exist between these two nationalities ...now dont get more pious than the pope.

no mate...not at all referring to you.

What u are talking about is aganist what we witness here ...the general hostile attitude of chinese members towards the indians.

And if we start to consider millions of natives in both countries...then most are too occupied with their day to day livies to care about people living in nextdoor neighbourhood localities in their own city.

:) Regarding your second para, well thats what i am saying. people in both countries might even dont know the demography of each other what to say about hating each other.

About your first para of comments well there are hardly few Chinese on this board as compare to overwhelming majority of Indians (BTW who are even more than Pakistani members here) and its the Indian members who show hostility towards China hence the few Chinese members (and i believe most of them are outside China and good english skills) so they counter you here.

C'mon man... I was being sarcastic. He tried really well.

Regarding me not being able to sing Chinese song... why would I sing lame songs in some lame language (now, for the obvious :sarcastic: )

BTW, you might like this too -

IBQRiA9CT7w[/media] - chinese singing indian song

:) why lame language if Indians can sing in funny Hinglish accent why not give a try to Chinese ;)

On a seriouse note atleast the Chinese by singing Indian song proved they are more peaceful people

Last edited by a moderator:
hate indians? why?:bunny:

PS:as far as i know,there is few people like indian songs.Maybe i am out

Last edited:
Do you think that russians love americans ,, obviously not same goes for indians and chinese .

Thats the side effect of the fact that we have faught wars and have long unsolved border disputes and many other irritants that only exists between two hostile countries.

Are we talking about the china or the Pak

We never truly had a bloody conflict with China.

Are we talking about the china or the Pak

We never truly had a bloody conflict with China.

what was 1962 war??

we lost over one thousand of our troops and many more got injured...not exact bloody conflict for u??:no:

Regarding the question in topic, If Al Pacino `da god father' were Chinese, he could have said: "India could be a friend of mine, but Pak is a friend of ours." :cheesy:

On a seriouse note atleast the Chinese by singing Indian song proved they are more peaceful people

What?!

Just because someone sings their enemies' songs doesn't mean they are peaceful. Hell! I keep singing the songs of 'Jal' every now and then.. so I'm peaceful huh?

On a more serious note... general civilians, be Indian, or Chinese, or Pakistanis, are peaceful. It is the government and the military commanders who believe in wars.

Back
Top Bottom