What's new

dna exclusive: Leh Li! China intrudes, warns India in Hindi

And may I ask why you are astounded? :what: The Chinese will be pushing through Akshai Chin and Pakistan will push from Azad Kashmir. You can disagree with me but Trust me all the recent developments are pointing out the obvious. I would predict China would gradually venture more inside Ladakh so will Pakistan in India-controlled Kashmir from the opposite side. India would be boxed in from both the sides and final assault would be around 2020 to liberate Kashmir. Now I am analysing everything using a neutral periscope here but only because your national pride is restricting you on agreeing with me doesn't mean I'm wrong. Peace. :)

Why only in 2020, why not tomorrow or day after tomorrow or next month, next year....Seven Year is such a long time.... :sleep:

How will Bangladesh Help China and Pakistan in Liberating Kashmir????:pop:

Please dont troll sister... we are all grown-ups here, remember. :)

Brother, How am I trolling??? I asked a simple question??? Is asking Simple question Trolling ???? :undecided:

Have you been to J & K and do you know the POV of Kashmiri's???? I just want to know these simple things and I never troll...I come to PDF to learn things, as its ocean of knowledge, and BROTHER'S like you contribute in my Learning. :cheers:

Edit: on what facts are you predicting about kashmir? Shall I say you are the one who is trolling.

Why only in 2020, why not tomorrow or day after tomorrow or next month, next year....Seven Year is such a long time.... :sleep:

How will Bangladesh Help China and Pakistan in Liberating Kashmir????:pop:

he wz making his point ... it might happen..... or not...don't get offended...

Brother, How am I trolling??? I asked a simple question??? Is asking Simple question Trolling ???? :undecided:

Have you been to J & K and do you know the POV of Kashmiri's???? I just want to know these simple things and I never troll...I come to PDF to learn things, as its ocean of knowledge, and BROTHER'S like you contribute in my Learning. :cheers:

Edit: on what facts are you predicting about kashmir? Shall I say you are the one who is trolling.
Refer to my earlier two posts. I think I have provided legitimate facts to back up my predictions. I am not trolling here and I think I have proved my points. Peace..

Refer to my earlier two posts. I think I have provided legitimate facts to back up my predictions. I am not trolling here and I think I have proved my points. Peace..

I read your posts and they didn't make sense. That is why I'm requesting you to explain your POV about Kashmir, how kashmir would be liberated etc etc in detail, so that one can have a healthier debate. Peace :cheers:

Edit : Trust me I'm not trolling too. My best friend is from Kashmir, she is afraid after reading your Predictions. I'll suggest you to do some search on Kashmir, you can find many articles on PDF and star a new thread based on your predictions I.e. Kashmir Liberation 2020 :pop:.

China is like a fire which burn high and fast and dies fast also.....we will see very rapid decline of China soon....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom