What's new

'Disturbing inputs' about terror attack during Shivratri: Army Commander

Who said military is not aware about whats happening around ?

They have shown their humanitarian side whenever needed.

Be it Kashmir floods, cyclones in Odisha or quakes in Gujarat.

However army knows its limitation and juridiction. Thats how the things are in India.

How difficult is it to comprehend ?

As i said off topic rantings are only good to hijack a thread.

Or else u tell me what have we disscused so far about the threat alerts that army commander is talking about?

Only because of one stupid poster :)
pandey g i dont know what is going on among indian posters and @jamahir ---ive already told skylord the reason why i defend him now and then, hope good sense shall prevail

pandey g i dont know what is going on among indian posters and @jamahir ---ive already told skylord the reason why i defend him now and then, hope good sense shall prevail

See, thats where the problem starts.

When people start defending something or someone without knowing.

These people thrive on blind support. And thats what u are giving him right now.

Anyway, lets move this topic to the other thread.

please see ( mine ) post# 5.

what does that mean??

wonderful... you have found the culprits and i thought it was india's extreme captalism environment that was to blame... how foolish of me !!

these[1] are of course not tragedy but happy moments :

more comedy[2]... we must laugh of course and blame sonia gandhi, before we prepare for our next week in our glorious jobs in bangalore, gurgaon, madras and poona :

i agree with you, that foreign bahu ( sonia gandhi ) has to be blamed for every ill in india, including the suicides of 300,000 farmers between 1995 and 2015. :)

so let's lynch the foreign bahu and celebrate the 'desh ki bahu' ( the aunty national, smriti z irani, our honorable hrd minister ). :agree:

yeah, that kid died in the 2004 tsunami.

so first the desh bhakts saw his muslim name and tried to stick 'lashkar e tayyaba' on him and when that didn't work they are discrediting him in other ways. :lol:

how do you know girls are not swarming around him??

are you jealous??

---

[1] Hundreds Of Suicides In India Linked To Microfinance Organizations - Business Insider

[2] SKS Microfinance implicated in farmer suicides: new report | GlobalPost

That feels pretty bad doesn't it when somebody provides callous and facetious responses to your questions? That is exactly what you do most of the time in this website, including in this thread about terrorism signals that the commander spoke about.

You offered no insights opinions or interpretations about what he said.

Back
Top Bottom