What's new

Disney+ now has 95 million subscribers

It's not a comparison of fruits Vs fighter jets - it's a comparison in 2 stocks as I mentioned.

And both are subscriber focused media streaming companies.
Okay, so Tencent's music, does it also have shows and movies?

If not, then the comparison is flawed. Even when it comes to stock.

You compare Apple to Samsung, not Apple to McDonald's. Why? Direct competition. Direct competitors affect each other's stock value, those corporations that aren't in competition, or even in the same industry, they tend to very rarely affect other other's stock value.

Besides, I don't even know why you're bringing stocks into this, when it has nothing to do with anything.

Last edited:
Okay, so Tencent's music, does it also have shows and movies?

If not, then the comparison is flawed. Even when it comes to stock.

You compare Apple to Samsung, not Apple to McDonald's. Why? Direct competition. Direct competitors affect each other's stock value, those corporations that aren't in competition, or even in the same industry, they tend to very rarely affect other other's stock value.

Besides, I don't even know why you're bringing stocks into this, when it has nothing to do with anything.

You're arguing for no reason buddy, streaming business is streaming business - no need for you to try and sound clever over a straight forward post.

Also, the OP mentioned the earnings etc for Disney - clearly a reference to the stock.

You're arguing for no reason buddy, streaming business is streaming business - no need for you to try and sound clever over a straight forward post.

Also, the OP mentioned the earnings etc for Disney - clearly a reference to the stock.
Nah, I'm not actually arguing at all here. I'm just pointing out your views don't make logical sense, nothing more.

Disney+ and Tencent Music are in completely different industries. Just because cats and dogs both drink water and breath, doesn't mean their both the same animal. Lmao.

Back
Top Bottom