What's new

discuss your choice of stylish people or good-lookers or even you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celebrities are so fake - All make up and things. How about in the real world. What do you guy's think of this fella ?

FB1qG4z.jpg

and this real cool, cool, lad that wherever he goes sun shines .....

HnrQhoP.jpg

LvQ2E4a.jpg

@KAL-EL Is that you in the first picture? I have been looking for a decent peacoat. Got one from Next but was not as nice as I expected. Are you in USA?

@KAL-EL Is that you in the first picture? I have been looking for a decent peacoat. Got one from Next but was not as nice as I expected. Are you in USA?

Hello Atanz.

Not me in the first pic. It generally reflects my style of dress though. I have a couple of peacoats. One from Macy's and the other from J.Crew. Yes, I'm in the US :)

@KAL-EL Yes, I also have similar sort of style. I got couple of peacoats, but my favourite are trench coats. Not the regular length but those 3/4 or shorter ones cut in the style of WW2 German tanks crews. I have been trawling the internet if you have any suggestions let me know. Here in UK I think we pay too much and from what I have seen you have better selection in US.

I own a lot of Flannel - good for the climate in Virginia:

tumblr_n0l2x88Ek81t2h6dwo1_500.jpg

Got to have a nice suit (or twelve) too:

cbadff5b4a1dff2b225e953821af0ca2.jpg

The misses likes fur (fake of course!)- it's a Russian (and apparently, Japanese) thing:yahoo::smitten::

2015-Foreign-Trade-Japanese-vivi-Leather-Ear-Hair-Bulb-Tail-Grass-Hooded-Jacket-Fur-Women-Coat.jpg

Japanese-Style-Cute-Women-Faux-Fur-Garment-Coat-Free-Shipping.jpg

@SvenSvensonov Yeh, I also like suits. My favourite place is Next. not too expensive yet decent quality and style. Another thing I buy things then bring them home two day's later change my mind. Lot of clothes you got wear them to see how the fit and I don't mean in the store. Next will accept returns upto 7 days. The number of times my stuff goes back for exchange I expect to get refused service one of these days ....

@KAL-EL Yes, I also have similar sort of style. I got couple of peacoats, but my favourite are trench coats. Not the regular length but those 3/4 or shorter ones cut in the style of WW2 German tanks crews. I have been trawling the internet if you have any suggestions let me know. Here in UK I think we pay too much and from what I have seen you have better selection in US.

@Atanz

Will do! If something happens to catch my eye, I will definitely let you know.

A lot of overdressed men think they can't dress down and look stylish at the same time. and that is completely false!

Hmm it seems tagging notifications aren't working correctly for me

Last edited:
^
Same here. I love the causal but smart look because that compliments my personality. I wear suits but causal look is 'me' although I still like to look sort of 'distinquished' for lack of better word.

Edit: I have been all over Europe even did Moscow in USSR days, back in 1989 but not been to USA.

@KAL-EL If your wondering who the guy in post # 107 is well I can tell you it is David Schwimmer aka 'Ross' outta Friends sit com. He stayed with us for while ......

The lad below is my son.

^
Same here. I love the causal but smart look because that compliments my personality. I wear suits but causal look is 'me' although I still like to look sort of 'distinquished' for lack of better word.

Edit: I have been all over Europe even did Moscow in USSR days, back in 1989 but not been to USA.

@KAL-EL If your wondering who the guy in post # 107 is well I can tell you it is David Schwimmer aka 'Ross' outta Friends sit com. He stayed with us for while ......

The lad below is my son.

Don't get me wrong, I always have a pressed suit in my closest should the need arise. I just prefer (like you) the casual look. Or more specifically, the casual/semi-dressed look.

You appear to be a well traveled man. I envy you. I have traveled to a few places before, not nearly as many as I would like though. A few friends and I have been slowly planning a trip to Asia. Specifically Japan, Vietnam & China. if finances and time allow, maybe a side trip to the Philippines. Hoping it will become a reality within the next year or so. Seems like we have been planning it for an eternity.

I thought that pic looked a heck of a lot like David Schwimmer lol. So I'm assuming you obviously know him very personally to have stayed with you. Friends? (pardon the pun)

Your son is a good looking lad!

@jamahir
uhuu,,,
I expected more pics,,fotu quality theek nahi hui,,,kuch badhiya post karo,,taki akhon ko aram miley:D

well, this thread was meant to be more a discussion thread about style... and ladies should feel comfortable here to post.

ps-too many man pics,,,

i agree... many people are not discussing enough but just posting pics.

The blow-dry begums and golden gurriyas

Making your hair fancy in Pakistan means one thing – burn/bleach your hair with peroxide and then stiffen it further with an over-the-top Bridget Bardot-curly blow-dry. It’s the ultimate go-to hairstyle for celebs and socialites. You’ll hardly ever see a successful, “fashionable” Pakistani woman at an event sporting a messy bun, a pixie, a Mohawk or maybe even a hat.

119.jpg

Photo: Saba Khalid

Need help replicating the look; refer to Good Times and Sunday Times galleries for inspiration. Add fake or real LV bag to complete look. Botox on your face is hazb-zaiqa!

they look so fake.

Celebrities are so fake - All make up and things. How about in the real world. What do you guy's think of this fella ?

FB1qG4z.jpg

he could do with a pencil moustache... would go cleanly with that hair style.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom