What's new

discuss your choice of stylish people or good-lookers or even you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neil is as much an aryan as you're a Dravidan. Now stop quoting me here. We can discuss this on a more appropriate thread.

I agree he looks better than Neil.

This is too much for you to handle but bitter truth is that hindus are invaders. Pakistani and Dravidians can both take care of them together.

kaku1 said:
I m martian. And I m more intelligent than you. :smokin:
Good for you!!!
I'm dumb and an earthling. Nice to meet you :coffee:

This is too much for you to handle but bitter truth is that hindus are invaders. Pakistani and Dravidians can both take care of them together.
what nonsense?
Dravidans 're hindus.

Good for you!!!
I'm dumb and an earthling. Nice to meet you :coffee:
lame reply.
bb.gif

Good for you!!!

what nonsense?
Dravidans 're hindus.

You are not making any sense, dravidians are not hindus but victims. Among dravidians only brahmans are hindus. Pakistanis and dravidians are natural friends against common enemy.

You are not making any sense, dravidians are not hindus but victims. Among dravidians only brahmans are hindus. Pakistanis and dravidians are natural friends against common enemy.
You r right, Dravidians are absolutely not hindus. And first dravidians do gazwa-e-hind and capture Delhi, then Akhand bharat and capture Islamabad.

You r right, Dravidians are absolutely not hindus. And first dravidians do gazwa-e-hind and capture Delhi, then Akhand bharat and capture Islamabad.

Inshallah, after they capture amristar we can make peace deal. I have a feeling Pakistan and Dravidstan will have great relations. Its time for dravids to get back their country from hindus.

Are you high???
Dravidans and hindus 're one and the same.

Are you high???
Dravidans and hindus 're one and the same.

Why you are claiming some foreign shit? Dravidian and hindus are not same. Neil is hindu, is any dravidian who look like him?

Inshallah, after they capture amristar we can make peace deal. I have a feeling Pakistan and Dravidstan will have great relations. Its time for dravids to get back their country from hindus.
Inshallah, they not gonna make any peace deal. They nuke the Lahore and fuk the Islamabad.

Its time for Dravidians to get back there "WHOLE" country.

oye,,,pendustan ke shehzade,,,iss thread ko chorr dey....history threads me jaye,,yaha kuch aur chal raha ha

@jamahir
uhuu,,,
I expected more pics,,fotu quality theek nahi hui,,,kuch badhiya post karo,,taki akhon ko aram miley:D
ps-too many man pics,,,

Last edited:
oye,,,pendustan ke shehzade,,,iss thread ko chorr dey....history threads me jaye,,yaha kuch aur chal raha ha

I don't remember you, are you from north east? Your kin also invaded from mongolia, your days are numbered in dravidstan.

Why you are claiming some foreign shit? Dravidian and hindus are not same. Neil is hindu, is any dravidian who look like him?
Either you're trolling me or you're high. I'm not expecting a sane discussion in both the cases.
Just FYI- Aishwarya Rai is a Dravidan too.

The blow-dry begums and golden gurriyas

Making your hair fancy in Pakistan means one thing – burn/bleach your hair with peroxide and then stiffen it further with an over-the-top Bridget Bardot-curly blow-dry. It’s the ultimate go-to hairstyle for celebs and socialites. You’ll hardly ever see a successful, “fashionable” Pakistani woman at an event sporting a messy bun, a pixie, a Mohawk or maybe even a hat.

119.jpg

Photo: Saba Khalid

Need help replicating the look; refer to Good Times and Sunday Times galleries for inspiration. Add fake or real LV bag to complete look. Botox on your face is hazb-zaiqa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom