What's new

Discuss PAK-IND air wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are already several threads on it. BTW there's nothing like air wars.

I don't think it is a good idea....I will give you the same suggestion that i gave to honor....Lets keep the theater of discussion small...

For example - Number of Kills in 1965 or 1971....Combining everything together will make the thread a big bulky and yet indecisive discussion...In the end enthusiast like me will be left with same dilemma they started with...

Isn,t there enough about this already ? for how long will we be living in 1971 and 1965 ?

There are already several threads on it. BTW there's nothing like air wars.

Doesn't hurt if we can have a few more....B/w we did not have you or people like Honor to represent Indian POV...what say :azn:

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Isn,t there enough about this already ? for how long will we be living in 1971 and 1965 ?
Until we can convene and conclude...

couldn't get you??
elaborate please.

Sure..I mean that last time when such a thing was discussed i personally felt Indian representation was not strong as compared to Pakistani counterparts....I obviously was a moot spectator....I have followed some posts of yours and have a good impression about your knowledge in terms of Indian defense and its glorious past...

Sure..I mean that last time when such a thing was discussed i personally felt Indian representation was not strong as compared to Pakistani counterparts....I obviously was a moot spectator....I have followed some posts of yours and have a good impression about your knowledge in terms of Indian defense and its glorious past...

I try to limit myself to things I am aware of. That makes it easy for me and others get an impression that I am very intelligent. :P
But yeah, if its defense or science, I am your man. ;)

Bharat Rakshak authentic. Oh my God.:hitwall:. I still think you are kidding.

:devil:

I am talking about Air Battles and Nubmer of aircraft shot down or damaged by airforces or by ground based AAA fire.

Let's get the ball rolling.

scan0001-18.jpg

scan0002-16.jpg

scan0004-12.jpg

scan0003-13.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom